Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler The Flawless Game

Kind Claw

:twi: It's pretty simple everypony! you post one your minor flaws here the below user then quotes you, compliments your flaw or simply says something nice about you and then they also share one of their flaws and so on. :squee:

This forum game is aimed at sharing flaws since nopony is perfect. :) (keep it light hearted)

I'll start.

One of my flaws is being lazy like I want to get smarter and stronger but I can easily sleep for over twelve hours lol. 

Flawless.jpg

Edited by Kind Claw
Added a remnder to keep it lighthearted

1 hour ago, Kind Claw said:

One of my flaws is being lazy like I want to get smarter and stronger but I can easily sleep for over twelve hours lol. 

After so many hours of hard work, a lazy nap would be great.

One of mine is Getting work up over details.

36 minutes ago, Quinch said:

It's good to be diligent.

I have no idea how to relate to people.

That's okay sometimes I don't either.

That, and too much negativity, especially in the fan bases of media I love makes me all Negative Nellie, too!

9 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

That's okay sometimes I don't either.

That, and too much negativity, especially in the fan bases of media I love makes me all Negative Nellie, too!

I call being negative, being a realist. You just have to see if you can change those negatives to positive. Just get in there and reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!

Much like an adorkable Princess we all know and love, I tend to obsess on minor details until I end up in a total frazzle! 

9 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I call being negative, being a realist. You just have to see if you can change those negatives to positive. Just get in there and reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!

Much like an adorkable Princess we all know and love, I tend to obsess on minor details until I end up in a total frazzle! 

I meant like people are focusing too much on the negatives and NOT looking for the positive.

And your flaw about obsessing over details is another flaw we have in common 

overobsessing can be stressfull but it leads to success(she did become a princess after all)

I start trying so many different things,but rarely stick with any for long(kinda like the early CMC)

3 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

overobsessing can be stressfull but it leads to success(she did become a princess after all)

I start trying so many different things,but rarely stick with any for long(kinda like the early CMC)

Trying things is good, you will find what will stick, but keep trying!

I have trouble starting conversation's 

1 hour ago, Brobot said:

I have trouble starting conversation's 

I have that problem too, but it's not necessarily a bad thing! If you can find someone that also has the same issue, it makes for a great topic to talk about, so you can just talk about having a hard to starting conversations as a way to start a conversation! ^_^ It's confusing, I know, I'm actually confusing myself as well, but you'll get it. :twi:

I have a really hard to stay on task on anything I do, and so I end up procrastinating for hours. :mlp_wat: 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Wannabrony said:

I have a really hard to stay on task on anything I do, and so I end up procrastinating for hours. :mlp_wat: 

Welcome to the procrastination nation. :mlp_icwudt: Sometimes it's hard to stay focussed on things when there is so much going on. :)

I overeat like I'm not fat or have any issue but being able to eat over a kilo of bakked beans cant be healthy even if it's vegan right?

• Brohoof 1

like what every moms used to say, "gonna eat your veggie" That's always important.

I'm lazy