Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Equestrian Race Would You Be?

Unity

If you had to choose a pony race to be, which would it be

Less known species of ponies are allowed (bat ponies)

Alicorn ascension is available to non Alicorn breeds of ponies

and Alicorn is allowed.

why would you choose the race you have?

other things like Dragons, Diamond Dogs, YakYaks, Changelings, and Griffins are options too.

Edited by Unity

I've always loved the idea of being able to fly and whenever I took those fun little quizzes to find out what fantasy animal I'd be, I always ended up as a pegasus. That's part of the reason my ponysona BlueBook is a pegasus. So I say a pegasus for me ^^

Or maybe a bat pony cause they still fly and look so amazingly cool. also I'm a night person

2 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

I've always loved the idea of being able to fly and whenever I took those fun little quizzes to find out what fantasy animal I'd be, I always ended up as a pegasus. That's part of the reason my ponysona BlueBook is a pegasus. So I say a pegasus for me ^^

Or maybe a bat pony cause they still fly and look so amazingly cool. also I'm a night person

The hard but respectable part about this is not saying.

"i want to fly"  "and pegasi fly" "but Alicorns are better" "so Alicorn"

14 minutes ago, Unity said:

The hard but respectable part about this is not saying.

"i want to fly"  "and pegasi fly" "but Alicorns are better" "so Alicorn"

haha XD I try to avoid making sonas alicorns unless they have a great reason to be one. like the sona i made for my best friend. Beaker is an alicorn, but in my AU alicorns are either made (like Twi) or born (like Flurry) and those who are born actually have a genetic mutation. in cannon worlds, he'd be a unicorn XD

I would love to be a changeling! You get the magic of a unicorn with the flight of a pegasus without all the power of Alicorns. Plus you can change into whichever form you would want.

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

I would probably be a changeling. A changeling royal, a male version of Chrysalis or something.

You and me both brother.B)

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

I'd probably be an Alicorn who would be Royalty, as Royalty is one of the things I like the most, apart from Trains. So yes, I'd stick to being an Alicorn, more precisely Emperor Blu Traincrown. :adorkable:

General Captain Blu Traincrown.png

Not to be that way but that's a pretty beta looking alicorn.

6 minutes ago, Unity said:

Not to be that way but that's a pretty beta looking alicorn.

Well you're in the right to think that's not a good looking Alicorn. It won't affect me at all, because I know some others like him that way :mlp_smug:

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

I've always dreamed of flying. My first memory of an adrenaline rush was the Death Star trench in the first Star Wars film. Then I got it again in Return of the Jedi. Every game I've played and really loved, and in some cases held a record for were flight-based. Top Gun and Days of Thunder are among my favorite films. I've wanted to live in the clouds since I was into Carebears as a toddler. The superpower I always wanted was the ability to control the weather. I've chased storms. I love racing drones. Dashie is my waifu. I'm definitely a Pegasus at heart.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

I would definitely be a Pegasus. The obvious reason is that flying is overall really fun and useful. There is a lot of freedom involved with being a Pegasus because they're not limited to the ground. In addition to that the ability to control weather and walk on clouds is a very awesome ability. I can image that comes in very handy. Lastly, just having wings would be sweet. Out of the pony types I would say that Pegasi just look the best. So yeah, I would be a Pegasus without a doubt.

Alicorn because why not? I'd get magic and flight and a lot of raw power.

If that's not possible then changeling because they also have both magic and flight. Changing appearance would be useful too.

If that's not possible too then unicorn because magic would be more useful than flight and I am more of an indoors person. I could build an airplane if I wanted to fly :)

If not unicorn then a dragon because I'd at least have hands.

I used to think I would be a pegasus. I have always liked them too (I blame Barbie for this :P). But as time goes on, I start to notice several of my ocs from other fandoms lean towards magic as a base of their abilities. Plus, my current unfinished design of my ponysona is a unicorn, though I still have not decided on her race yet.. But now that I am thinking about it, gardening seems to be a bit more of a Earth Pony thing, and since I have one and seems to be pretty decent at caring for it, maybe that would suit me better? I still have yet to decide. But I think I will go with Unicorn or Pegasus.