Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your religious beliefs, if any?

AveryGamerDude

What are your religious beliefs, if any?  

45 users have voted

1. 1. What are your religious beliefs, if any?

• Christian
    • Jewish
    • Muslim
    • Wiccan
    • Satanism
    • Buddhism
    • Hinduism
    • Daoism
    • Taoism
    • Shintoism
    • Other (Please Specify!)
    • None (Agnostic)
    • None (Atheist)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, lil tay said:

I'm jewish! Looks like I'm the only one here so far... no one to talk about Yom Kippur with :(

I may not be technically jewish but I will be glad to learn about it and talk with you about it. That is the day of atonement and repentance right? 

Christian and more specifically Roman Catholic mostly just staying with it because I love the community our church has and I physically enjoy going every week. The ideas and beliefs are more malleable in my mind though and I am open to understanding other people's beliefs.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

I am an atheist through and through. I hate most religions, especially the Abrahamic religions, but I don't hate the followers, unless give a specific reason on a person-to-person basis.

Im starting to think I should of actually said my religion instead of commenting Other please specify I was going for mysterious :P

Edited by Dabmanz

On 8/3/2018 at 7:38 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

I'm atheist who wishes he could convince himself that there is goddess or god related to moon and night. :twi:   

I'm a Witch, and somehow at some point my image of Selene, the classic Moon Goddess, kind of spontaneously started looking a bit... different to me. :P

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

Atheist. I don't believe in god, or any sort of being. To me it seems like fairy tale mumbo jumbo, and I personally see it as illogical. The only way I'd believe is if a god came down from the sky and said "Michael, I am god and I exist!"

Born and raised Roman Catholic, but as i got older i researched and opened my mind to other religions and beliefs. Now, i still believe in a higher power, but i feel like we are too simple minded to comprehend their forms and voices and whatever else.

• 2 months later...

I'll pick Other, since I am Pagan. Wicca is a branch of Paganism, so that would be the "closest" option, but I don't worship "The Goddess" that is prominent in Wicca. I follow another deity path in Paganism, often called "The Twilight Path" or Death Worship.