Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oddest things you used to believe?

Reecejackox

When I was 7 or 8, my grandfather pulled a prank on me and after I had eaten a bag of M&Ms and had to go number 2, he somehow snuck M&Ms into meh dung, and I thought I had pooped out M&Ms.

I believed that for many years, too.

yes it's true

Edited by Darth Vader

That's quite specific, but I used to believe that the diagonale of a square is exactly 1.5 times the lengh of the sides. I believed so strongly in that that I argued that pythagoras was wrong when I first heard about it with 12 or 13, it shocked me SO MUCH.

4 minutes ago, Br O N Y said:

That's quite specific, but I used to believe that the diagonale of a square is exactly 1.5 times the lengh of the sides. I believed so strongly in that that I argued that pythagoras was wrong when I first heard about it with 12 or 13, it shocked me SO MUCH.

tenor.gif

Anyway, I also used to think blue was a boy... but she's a girl. Other than that, nothing really strikes me as odd. ;w;

• Brohoof 1

when i was around 8 or 9, I used to think cars exiting and entering traffic were the same thing. I thought once a car exited the highway i was on a secret robot disassembled the cars, then reassembled them into something different in a matter of seconds.

When I was a kid, though I can't remember what age exactly, I thought that pushing num lock on a keyboard means that it'll type letters as numbers. Since none of the keyboards I used actually had that function, I just assumed that the problem was in the keyboard itself and not in my own strange logic. :laugh:

I was one of those kids who believed the teachers lived at school.

On 8/3/2018 at 12:01 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

When I was a little kid I used to believe if it was raining at home, it was raining in every other place in the world too. :laugh:

Only if the world is Minecraft.

I used to believe that Money grew on trees. It wasn't until I was 8 or 9 years old, when I found out that was a massive deviation from the truth. 

Iused to think my Teddy Bear would generate a forcefield around me that would keep me from being abducted by Satan or Demons (yeah...), that escalators were portals to hell and I used to by into all the hype and, for lack of a better term, mythical aspects  in Pro-Wrestling, like that Kane actually was from Hell and that the Undertaker was a zombie.

1. I used to think how the heck TV had so much space on disk to transfer from megadisk all the shows and advertisements (age 6)

2. I used to think that computers were as inteligent, as us (age 8-9)

3. I used to believe, that all friends were true (age 10-11)

4. I used to believe that first love is the true love (age 13)

5. I used to believe, that corruption ruins everything in politics (ages 12 to 14)

6. I used to believe in conspiracies (age 13 to 16)

And now strange, political incorrect, hateful or irresponsible things, that I believe now (age 16, almost 17)

1. High-stated Jews are responsible for situation on this world.

2. Convicing us, that with "goodness" and "morality" you can do great things - is just a weak propaganda, basing on things that happen worldwide.

3. I incredibly believe, that I talk in my mind with Starlight Glimmer and I have in my imagination Equestria world with my timeline my pony form, which also means, that I'm parallely existing in my social utopia.

4. I believe in existence of Equestria.

5. I believe, that no matter how broken morality you have, you'll gain power if you want to (totally broken morality people have seasier task).

6. I believe that big companies and corporations are just official names for place, where slaves work

I think that's it. Correct me, if I'm wrong, thanks in advance.

Edited by Iam
*some polishings*