Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How close are you with your friends on Poniverse?

Dashy 4 Ever

16 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

I'm SUPER CLOSE with most of my followers and we talk all the time. They're like my best friend here. We're like siblings.

Me too 

For my friends  @Emperor Blu Traincrown

@Gabriel Tatsuya Cruz @Sherbert Music-Guard

@Alexshy @Longhaul @Rising Dusk 

@Fangirl Mode @dream_star1235  @Aqua shine and @MarvelMoon

Try to spend time with them but I got some stuff to do

And others 

@Nightfall Thunder @The Recherche  @Rikifive @Jeric

Edited by Thanos
  • Brohoof 3

I have a few friends I met here. One of them I talk to a lot on Discord. @Lil'Cinnamon who I've become quite close to. :3 I have also been talking to @Thanos a lot as well and sometimes, I'll also talk to @Kyoshi as well. <3 I have a hard time engaging with other people due to awkward social skills. Mostly, I will chat with someone if I relate to their responses to threads etc.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sondash Studios said:

I'm SUPER CLOSE with most of my followers and we talk all the time. They're like my best friend here. We're like siblings.

Well said my friend 

• Brohoof 1

Probably not as close as I would want. I am just really bad at being social when I really need to be and with my clusterbucked mind I lose track. Makes me feel bad because I know many great pones here and I would love to be more social with them, if I could just have a clear mind for once.

• Brohoof 1

For my 3 or 4 closest friends on here, I would say we're decently close. We talk almost daily, and I really enjoy conversations with them. They were even closer to me than some/most of my best friends in real life. I'm really thankful for them, and I think I would rate my clients with them around an 8/10. :)

I would love to meet some of them, any of them in real life, but I'm not sure if that'll ever happen. Well, I'll just keep wishing for the best, maybe one day I'll actually be able to see some of you face to face. Maybe for once, we don't have to worry about the screen between us. Right? ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm weird when it comes to socializing. I think I would say I have quite a few good friends but I also may not talk to them everyday since I just sometimes forget. I have quite a few people reply to my status updates so that is something.

• Brohoof 4

On 8/4/2018 at 1:05 PM, Flutterstep said:

I'm not close at all. I'm usually busy working or sleeping. When I do get a chance to talk I can never think of anything to say. :adorkable:

Sadly, that's how it's been for me of late. Too busy working over the summer, and too busy working on research projects in the spring. This coming semester should be less stressful, though, and today is my last day at my summer job so I may finally have some time to indulge in the forums. There are many folks here whom I would love to get to know better. :twi:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...