Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bird is apparently 'Birb'

Cash In

This is very minor, but I felt that it was worth pointing out.

1162467139_Screenshot(38).png.2e865fb05b4560712eefeecaeddd523e.png

As you can see, there's a typo with the text, below my username.I don't know if it's an issue on my end, but all users with the Bird rank - Have that exact same typo.

• Brohoof 4

18 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Well, I guess that he got me.

Nah. These are unrelated. I updated Bird to birb because intenet speak, also I add little things like that from time to time as whimsical sillyness. As TaZe said it's just me being me.

• Brohoof 7

Hah I knew birb was on purpose. :D It looked too legit for an accidental typo. (if you're unaware, it's urban dictionary, basically "our internets") :laugh: Good one @Jeric, I approve! :yay: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 5

Dunno but personally I like the word bird more birb doesn't really open up for me and I cannot really get the same feelings from it than the word bird.

I personally think that the ending of the word birb leaves it kinda open as it ends With a softer sound b and the word kinda end without a solid conclusion on the other hand in bird the word feels complete and ends soundly in stronger d, though maybe my ear is biased towards bird as it's already well established word in the English language. I've rarely even heard or seen birb anywhere so this feeling may stem from that also.

I personally associate birb with the internet culture, memes etc. Which I am generally not very comfortable with so those feelings might carry over as well.

Gladly I don't really encounter the subject of the matter very often on this site and as such I don't really have any issues with it. But on a hypothetical scenario where I would need to encounter this regularly and I couldn't look over it I can see two possible outcomes at this point.

One is that my uncomfortableness grows stronger and gets a hold of me which I don't think that there is very high chance of happening maybe under 10% 

Another is that I'll be able to ignore/get used to it without it causing any major disturbances.

11 hours ago, Error 404 said:

Dunno but personally I like the word bird more birb doesn't really open up for me and I cannot really get the same feelings from it than the word bird.

Birb or bird .... like many of our generic ranks ... should be enjoyed while they last. It's the main reason I had a little fun with it. ;)

Spoiler

Don't you love when I hint at future things with no specifics?

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked