Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do You Remember Your First Day On The Forums?

Lucky Bolt

Ahh, I remembered all the way back from the last day of February 2016! I created this account to meet other fans on this site, but only if any other social medias didn't work out for me. You know, I do regret being an inactive user on this site now that I think about it.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A little, I remember it was exciting to find another forums that is primarily based on MLP! I also was very impressed to see that there were many active users on here, and just to think that there used to be a ton more on here as well! I already had experience in another forums about MLP when I joined, so I didn't have much of a problem creating an account and posting content on here.

I think so. I'd made a theory about Rainbow Dash's top speed (which turned out to be a lot slower than mach 10), and posted it here on the forums to see if I would get any discussions going. I don't think it did. :P

• Brohoof 1

I was sitting in one of my college history courses. It must’ve been a pretty boring lecture that day, but I was thinking about ponies instead.

Problem was that I didn’t have any friends that were also into ponies, and I NEEDED someone to talk to about it.

So I Googled “my little pony forum” and boom. Glanced around, liked what it saw and joined!

• Brohoof 2

I joined very shortly after Season 2 ended. I wanted to talk to more people about the show and find more ways to get my fanfiction noticed, so I started searching for a MLP forum and the rest should go without saying. I don't care too much about getting my stories recognized anymore, but this place is definitely something I still very much care for. :fluttershy:

It was only the other week, so I really should be able too... but not really. I came here to celebrate finishing watching the show - that's why I've mostly been sticking to the spoiler forum so far. But after next week...

I was prodded into joining by someone that, at the time, I considered a friend.  There wasn't anything special about it; one moment I wasn't here, and then...I was.

It's had ups and downs, but in the long run, I've met some pretty wonderful people here and my experience has been mostly positive.

I have been on this site since August 2nd, 2013, so I have been on here for.... SIX YEARS! My gosh, has it really been that long.... Well anyway..

I kinda remember it, I joined cause I knew someone that was on here doing commissions at the time, (I still am in contact with them though they haven't peeped on here since 2013) and I thought "Hey.. Maybe I could try to make some new friends on the MLP forum as well as the friends I already have from my local (Colorado) brony group" So I ended up joining in 2013 and was welcomed by a lot of people. A lot of people that used to be active are now gone at this point that I talked to, but I still keep in contact with a few of the people who left, like @Electrobolt I think is the big one who I am still great friends with and talk to on a daily basis.

But on a first day basis I don't remember much other than introducing myself, but I did meet a good deal of friends on here though! 6 years and I still am here, and that doesn't plan to change anytime soon. ^^

• Brohoof 1

On 8/4/2018 at 9:44 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I also remember that my Best Forum Friend For Five-ever @Celli gave me one of my first brohoofs

There was a time when you had zero brohoofs, that's CrAzY!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Even though my first day here wasn’t that long ago, I only have vague memories of it. I remember spending ten minutes on a decent username, and I remember worrying about if my welcome post was okay. Obviously in the end, everything turned out okay! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...