Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do You Remember Your First Day On The Forums?

Lucky Bolt

Sometime early January this year, I was super nervous! I spent like 2 hours rewriting my intro cos I was worried about saying something weird and I kept a lot about myself inside

Feels better to be loose ~w~

• Brohoof 3

• 6 months later...
On 12/28/2019 at 2:15 PM, Blitzo said:

Well I first joined a few weeks ago. That being said I don’t remember anything about that day lol. Can’t remember what I was doing before I joined.

This still remains true. I don’t even remember what day I joined. I know it’s on my profile but I don’t even remember what it is off the top of my head lol.

I have such a great memory

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Can’t remember much.  I remember I found the forum last April when I was looking up stuff about the ponies ages I believe.  

Then I figured out status updates and reading others statuses and writing em have been my favorite part of the forums since.   Having been a fan of the show since 2011 I don’t know how I went so long without finding this place. 

• Brohoof 1

A little background.  I was formally introduced to MLP:FIM by a certain someone in my life in November of 2011.  It was the Mysterious Mare Do Well. I was also made to watch episodes 1 and 2 online.  I thought the show was cute and entertaining but it didn’t immediately captivate me.  But I tried intermittently watching some more episodes in 2012 and eventually I was hooked.  :)  

I soon became a bigger fan of MLP than certain someone and I realized I needed another place to talk about the show.  This was especially true with Season 3 kicking off.  So I looked at websites pertaining to MLP and this one looked promising. I don’t have any clear memories of my first day beyond signing up, making a post in Welcoming Plaza, and just exploring the various sections.  I didn’t know I was about to embark on an amazing journey and that I would be touched on a deep, personal level by several members.  Most of them are no longer active but I hope they think about me from time to time.  

• Brohoof 1

I only came here at first to talk about Equestria Girls that's how I came upon this forum. I remember surfing around the forum just to see how it is, and decide to stick around since why not? And here I am now :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

My first day I was having a conversation with a user named... Radiance I think was it, about Rarity not being so obviously generous :wacko: .

Don't worry I think she's a great poner :please: ! Tbh some elements aren't so obvious either, like loyalty :thinking: ...

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

It was so special! :wub: Everyone was suuuper nice and helpful! Half of the people who welcomed me are still here and active! :mlp_pinkie: My english improved as well, it's funny and embarassing looking at the older stuff of mine, haha.

• 1 year later...

I remember it like it was yesterday! During my first day, or rather night, I was known by the name of Shiny Star! Later I would change my name for Shiny Silvermoon! The first pony I met was @Planeswalker Silky who welcomed me warmly and threw me into her spa as soon as I said that I was trying to make myself an OC! It was one of the best days of my life... :lookup:

I actually STILL remember coming here right after watching the Season 2 finale with Queen Chrysalis.

I was so desperate to find other fans of the show, and lo and behold, I found a forum for MLP FiM, this place. :Cool-shades:

• Hugs 1

• 1 month later...