Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually wake up in the morning?

CandyCorn

I'm not a morning person, but I have to get up at 0730 during the weekdays. On the weekends I usually sleep to 0900. 

I'd much rather stay up late and sleep in. 

Edited by Soctavia
  • Brohoof 1

I‘m trying to wake up at 8am the latest. And when I stay up longer than until midnight, I kinda „punish“ myself by getting up at 8am anyway, so I may go to bed earlier that day then.

I‘m quite strict with this because not too long ago I always got up at 2pm and crappy times like that... and well, I always woke up completely knackered, because my curtains don‘t hold off the light too well.

• Brohoof 2

Most of the time I have to wake up at 7am since that's when my alarm goes off. Sometimes I spontaneously wake up slightly before that though, which is often disappointing when I would've wanted to sleep for even a little bit longer.

Weekends and holidays are different though and then my wake up times vary from 7am to 10am.

Between like 5am to 3pm, if I don't have school or anything like that, my sleeping pattern turns into total chaos. I'm jealous of people who can get up at like 6am every day. I still often do it, but staying up the night sucks.