Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever dropped your phone into the toilet?

CandyCorn

I'm probably one of the ones that actually haven't done this... but it used to be this common thing for people. Twilight Sparkle Tara Strong has done it, if I recall. o.o

• Brohoof 3

I have not done this. But I have done one worse. Coming back to the ship after a few too many we took a roll and I ended up chucking my phone over the rail of the brow. Watching your two day old phone sink is not exactly fun. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know how you could possibly lose your phone in a toilet, I still can't even fathom how some people keep dropping their phones causing their screens to crack.

So no I have no lost my phone in the toilet because I don't even bring into the bathroom.

• Brohoof 1

I have, unfortunately. I went to stand up, and as I pulled up my pants I forgot I had my phone in my back pocket and it fell out. Thankfully I'd already flushed.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Fangirl Mode said:

I'm probably one of the ones that actually haven't done this.

You are not the only one >_>

I have never dropped my phone into the toilet although I bring it everytime.

Edited by Kevin Tang
  • Brohoof 1

Never dropped my phone in the toilet, but I did have my phone screen cracked. I was running across the street when I got the go-ahead to cross and it fell out of my pocket. I had to worry about the phone and being run over. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

I've never dropped mine in the toilet, but I did drop my phone in a bucket of used oil one time, when I worked at a lawnmower shop. It slipped right out of my shirt pocket. lol

Thankfully, this has never happened to me.  My wallet has fallen out of my back pocket a couple of times though, never fell in the toilet thank goodness...

Lmao. My sister accidentally dropped her phone in the toilet at school in 7th grade. I haven’t ever dropped my phone in the toilet but I did drop one of my brushes in the toilet. It slipped out of my hand, hit the rim of the seat and fell right in. 

As far as phones goes...I dropped my iPhone 6 from a bunk bed multiple times and it never had a scratch even after hitting tile floor. Dropped it barely 6 inches from the ground and the entire screen shattered. A devastating moment cause it happened right before finals my freshman year of college.

Edited by iceestarz

Happily I'm not on the phone often enough for it to have happened. I've dropped in on hard floors and even concrete, but it has a case which protected it. I don't think it could handle being submerged, and if it meant reaching into a toilet to retrieve it I think I'd cut my losses and spend the 20 bucks to get another cheap one from ebay. 

Somehow that has never happened. I have dropped stuff in the bathroom - including my phone - but never in a toilet. My sister has, though. lol