Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever dropped your phone into the toilet?

CandyCorn

Phone no, nail clippers yes. Old style "deep dish" toilets with the outlet hole waaaay at the back are a blast to fish things out of, especially when something like a small, brown version of Jaws is also occupying the space and chases your hand about like a maniac :dry:

• 5 months later...

YES!

I have done this twice! Both times, my phone broke instantly. It was frustrating but also funny now that I look back on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I dropped my phone once  in a public toilet on Navy Pier in Chicago…  

I legit contemplated flushing it and just saying I dropped it as I was flushing lol, but I sucked it up and fished it out.  

• 2 weeks later...

Not a problem here. When I'm in the bathroom, I'm using it as a bathroom.

I don't understand why you need to even be using a phone in the bathroom, It's not like breathing where you're going to suffocate and die without it in a few minutes...:huh:

Or is it?!?!:wau:  I feel sorry for the poor souls if that is the case!^_^

Still no. And I hope that now isn't the time because I literally just got a new phone a week or so ago. A very long awaited new phone.

(I did recently almost drop an important ID in a toilet, though. Why I didn't stick it in my purse before entering the stall I will never know.)

4 minutes ago, Envy said:

Still no. And I hope that now isn't the time because I literally just got a new phone a week or so ago. A very long awaited new phone.

(I did recently almost drop an important ID in a toilet, though. Why I didn't stick it in my purse before entering the stall I will never know.)

I dropped my old iPhone in the toolety. It sucks when you have to reach in and get it.

• 1 year later...