Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the stupidest thing you have heard someone say?

Reecejackox

10 minutes ago, Oleks said:

"Everything happens for a reason". I heard it from many people.

Heh yeah, that can be a nail in the coffin in some cases. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Any fan that complains that an episode sucks strictly because their favorite character isn't in it.

That's being biased and unfair to the rest of the episode. *shakes head in disappointment*

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 4

I forget how the conversation went, but a coworker once said that zebras don't exist but what they actually meant was that unicorns don't exist. I'm not quite sure how you mix the two up but it made for a funny moment :dash:

• Brohoof 1

Not something I've seen someone personally say, but I once came across an article called "John Lennon spotted in Hell" on a paranormal site and that is, to this day, the dumbest thing I think I ever saw.

There's also my friend once asking me if Martian Manhunter was a Martian or not. I mean, come on...

• Brohoof 1

There are so many hilariously dumb things I've seen online or heard, but it seems like I've conveniently forgotten the best ones. One of the stupid things I've heard was "You couldn't have hated it, because I liked it". What? You're going to have a hard time if that's how you see things. :yeahno: