Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the stupidest thing you have heard someone say?

Reecejackox

"Supporting Bernie over Elizabeth Warren shows your sexism"

Saying this shows YOUR sexism. Maybe I could say something just as stupid and simultaneously much more valid like supporting Warren over Bernie shows your anti-semitism.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I have an argument about turkey meats, and my opposition responded with "Oh, god no, bone-pipes", and I couldn't win that battle. To this day, all I think of is how powerful and crushing that line was. Not because it is a good one, but because it is so stupid and dumb, that you don't want to argue anymore. There is no point!

• Brohoof 1

Daily stupidity.

Not too long ago, a boomer asked me where the stuff are around the store. I don't understand what he said due to his thick accent. So I have him repeat himself, until he got impatient with me and said this. "I see you don't speak English my apology." 

….:maud: That's fucking racist. 

I didn't say that to him but I did said this to him instead "Well I'm sorry I can't understand your thick accent sir.:)

Irony is sweet. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's not necessarily the stupidest of all time but recently I heard a pretty cheesy joke, it goes like this:

"How'd you escape Iraq?"

"Iran."

What genius comes up with jokes like this? XD

Edited by MarkusTactician
Run on sentence! Yikes.

• 1 month later...

recently..

Not technically, but more like a line from a show.

I think there’s Nazi living in America.”

NO. You fucking think? these rednecks like to called themselves “nazi”. 

• Brohoof 1

Anytime anyone tries to say that the modern US Republican and Democrat parties are the same as the Civil War era Republican and Democrat parties.

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Envy said:

Anytime anyone tries to say that the modern US Republican and Democrat parties are the same as the Civil War era Republican and Democrat parties.

Yeah, that's not even remotely close to the case. In fact at that time, Republicans were more like modern Democrats and Democrats were more like modern Republicans. That is to say, both were generally still not the greatest parties... But I will admit, they were a bit less odious and actually offered more meaningful choice voting-wise than today's (in context of course). The Republican Party we know (and hate) today wouldn't be a thing until Taft's presidency.

Edited by Aangel Dust

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"The COVID-19 is not the disease it’s....(wait for it, *drum rolls*) COMMUNISM." 

(ref: from a COVID-19 documentary film) 

tenor.gif

We're living in a fuckin pandemic and US are propagandizing against communist?!? Where's the priority here?

In regards to COVID 19, anything trying to say that the shutdown is oppression from the government. I've seen people try to compare stay-at-home orders to Anne Frank (and then another one saying that someone who would snitch on people breaking the law now would have snitched on Anne Frank or Harriet Tubman. WTF.), and I've seen Christian leaders talking like churches not being allowed to run services is an attack on Christianity. Hello, it's not an attack on Christianity. It's unfortunate that services can not go on right now, just as it is unfortunate that other mass gatherings also can't go on, like concerts.

I think the latter is less about stupidity, and actually more... strategic. Like they're intentionally politicizing this. And it's disgusting.

• 3 months later...