Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What room do you spend the most time in at home?

CandyCorn

I was just curious where you guys spend most of your time at home, like what room. XD For me, I spend a lot of time in the living room. I feel like if I go in my room... I'll get too comfy and fall asleep. Either that, or I won't be able t sleep later if I spend too much time in there.

• Brohoof 2

When I'm at home, I spend most of my time in my room. Either playing guitar, video games or working productively on something. My room is the quietest room in the whole house, I'm the only person here that doesn't shout and scream 24/7.

You'd think an introvert like myself would spend the most time in my bedroom by far, but actually, I like moving around the house a lot. I really enjoy chilling out in the living room when I got nothing else to do.

The office. It's the one room that doesn't have sunlight shining through it but it still has a window that allows for a cool breeze. For the most part I can hide away undisturbed in the evenings.

My room. My sister watches TV in the living room every day from 5 -11 PM (sometimes to 2 AM and yet complains that she has no spare time...) and gets really antsy when I leave my room or even use the bathroom so I pretty much stopped bothering leaving it after dinner.

I mean I have enough stuff to keep me occupied and the most comfortable bed in the world but it is a bit irritating that getting a snack at 9 PM has to be a struggle, but I'll live.

My bedroom would win by a landslide, I spend nearly 99% of my day in my room, the other 0.01% of my day is briefly spent in the kitchen eating something (Though most of the time I take my food up to my room and eat in there) or in the bathroom showering or whatnot. But I really do spend a MASSIVE chunk of my time in my bedroom, it's my pony layer where I can snuggle my RD plushie and go full on fan mode over a show for little girls B)

You mean there are rooms other than the bedroom and kitchen?

..okay yea, you can imagine, I'm in my bedroom nearly half the time (not counting sleep, obv) talking to friends on Discord or playing games (current obsession is Star Trek Online). Rest of the time is mostly spent in the kitchen to eat, and sometimes prepare, food.

The news sound all the same to me so I leave my parents and sister to it, my autistic sister constantly repeats decades-old shit. That's two reasons for me to avoid the living room after work hours.

Edited by Feather Spiral

Up until recently I would always stay in my bedroom or the basement living room. But as much as I love the privacy I get there, I would always get too comfortable and constantly be on the verge of falling asleep, so I've now moved my laptop to the dining room where I now spend most of my days.

I mostly stayed in the kitchen/eating table/whatever you guys call it.

Living room, since my gaming pc is hooked up to the big screen tv. After sunset, I spend a lot of time on my back patio. I only go to my room if I'm ready for bed or want to fire up the Sega Genesis/CD.