Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What room do you spend the most time in at home?

CandyCorn

My room. It's the ONLY place in the house where I can get some privacy...and I can chat to my MLP buddies in peace + I've got my MLP merch in there :huh:

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1

Mostly my bedroom or my kitchen.  I moved my pc to my bedroom because where it was before, it was facing a window and that tends to trigger my paranoia something fierce.

I spend the vast majority in my bedroom. I do like to watch movies in the living room and enjoy the wider spaces there, but my bedroom has my desk and that's where I focus on my work and hobbies. 

Every house has rooms. Some people choose many different rooms as their favourite. But for me, from all the rooms I have at my home, I choose my bedroom as my favourite. There are 3 reasons why I like my bedroom the most.

First of all, my bedroom is cool and fresh. With an air conditioner and a small window, my room is probably the coolest room at my home. The air in there is also fresher than my parents' room.

Another reason, my room is very comfortable. My comfy bed is in this room. I spent most of the rest of my weekdays at my bed because I'm very tired after learning at school for more than 10 hours a day.

Last but not least, the desk where I put my laptop is in my room. I can play with a comfortable atmosphere in here all day long on the weekend. With an electric socket near the desk, charging either my phone or my laptop isn't an issue at all.

All in all, my bedroom is a great room with a great atmosphere. With all the advantages it has, I believe that my bedroom is the best room in my house.

(I can't believe that I actually make an essay. :blink:)

My own room for many reasons. It has a pleasant amount of space, a lock on the door and it feels the most peaceful. Everything else mostly happens upstairs so I get to have a lot of alone time and much-needed silence. And most of all, it's mine. :muffins:

My PC room. Even though technically, the whole house is mine, that room actually feels like it's mine and mine alone. It's something I really need, and that's why I spend most of my time at home there.

• 5 months later...

I have once again taken residence in my room. I spend at least 3/4 of any given day there now, and I'm better for it.

Having to use my dad's computer in the living room made me consistently anxious about other people being around. Now I have a space to myself again, which I kind of need.

4 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I spend most of my time in my bedroom. It's where I work, eat and sleep. Silly though considering that I've got other rooms at my disposal.

Mostly bedroom too - its comfortable, my laptop I use for MLPF (and video playback) is here, and it has an ensuite. When I work from home I use the main room (as the computer desk, monitor and so forth is there) but I don't work from home very often.

Now it mostly depends on where my computer chair is, my drawing laptop and my gaming pc are in different rooms.  I'm sitting in my living room right now, taking a break from drawing.

• 4 weeks later...