Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What room do you spend the most time in at home?

CandyCorn

• 2 weeks later...

MY room

After school I have maybe 7 hours to spend before I get to bed,so I usually use that time and my room as a haven for practically everything.Examples include homework,drawing and to catch up on things such as news,the forums,or a favorite show.

Well, I live in a barracks room right now. It has an adjacent bathroom, but there's really only one room. It's got my bed, my desk, fridge, and closet. I spend all my time there.

My barracks room back in Washington has a common area that's sort of like a kitchen. But I still spend most of my time in my personal room.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

When I lived at home with my parents, it was my room because I had my computer/TV/stereo set up sweet (I did a lot of editing).

post-24370-0-64937200-1430327042_thumb.jpg

At my house it's my family room because it is the brightest and most comfortable room in the house and is where my TV, couch, and recliner is. My bedroom now is literally just for sleeping.

Edited by Cirrus.

• 1 month later...

my bedroom, which is also where my pc is so where i work aswel, so excluding cooking/eating time, i pretty much spend all my day and night here

(edited)

My bedroom. I've got nearly everything in here - my own bathroom, fridge, microwave, PC, TV, etc. I generally leave to do my laundry, to help my mom clean and do other chores and to let my dog out. I'm trying to be more social with my family, too.

Edited by Envy

My room is essentially my home. The rest of the building is "the house", not much more. I usually have very little reason to be in any other part of the house except for obvious things. I am sort of a shut-in I guess, but honestly I see that as the best thing to be in terms of myself.

It really depends on which computer I'm on.  I have a gaming pc in my bedroom and my laptop specifically for drawing in the living room.  Though sometimes I'll be in a mood and spend all day in the kitchen, either doing dishes or cleaning something or other.  I've been depending on my slow cooker a lot lately so I don't have to stand over the oven forever.

• 3 weeks later...

My bedroom. I don't have to deal with other people when I'm in here and it's just the most comfortable space at home to me. Once I'm out on my own I probably won't spend all my time in one room anymore.

• 5 months later...

ironically, the kitchen/dinning room, because I put my "work station" in there. Since everypony eats at the living room for commodity, the dinner table is pretty much abandoned, and since my room is way too far away from the router and my family requires my attention quite often, I moved my work station to the dinner table xD

And by work station I mean my best computer, my graphic tablet, mouse, some headphones and notebooks.

• Brohoof 1