Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Gallus' family

FlareGun45

Well this complicates things. Now Gallus is added into the list of characters whose family is a complete mystery, alongside Spike, Smolder, and Scoots (other than her aunts)! So... who's up to theorizing Gallus' family?

Here's my theory: Gallus comes from royalty, but since royalty is no longer a thing in Griffonstone, Gallus might have no idea, and it's up to him to reunite Griffonstone as it's rightful king! Yeah, that theory came outta nowhere like my Smolder theory and it's random, but this could give Gallus what he rightfully deserves! Other than Gabby, Gallus is a griffin that can reunite Griffonstone, he could make a great leader figure!

How about your theories on Gallus' family?

• Brohoof 1

Well, everyone wanted several of the characters to be orphans for years, so I guess they now have one. Personally, I like that most of the students are basically nobody important. It helps add to the modest beginning element that juxtaposes nicely with the great destiny dynamic of characters who are more than they appear to be ... like Twilight. 

• Brohoof 1

Gallus’s family probably weren’t anybody important. Supporting a child was either too difficult or insufficiently profitable, so they abandoned him. He’d probably be happier never to see them again.

Edited by AlexanderThrond
  • Brohoof 1

Random stiffs pushing up the daisies is all. But where is the true champion that shall raise the Featherland from blood of false gods and ashes of the old world? Though I do agree that behaving like an average angsty teen when hailing from a ghetto is an astounding achievement, this is not the kind of mentality nor the skill set that can accomplish anything without divine intervention.