Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

CandyCorn

Chocolate types  

56 users have voted

1. 1. Chocolates~

• Milk Chocolate
    • White Chocolate
    • Dark Chocolate
    • Other

I personally love all types, but I think I really prefer milk. Then again, it also depends a lot on my mood. I do like fruit in chocolate as well, but I don't really care much for nuts.

• Brohoof 3

Interestingly enough, my favorite chocolate so far was the one time we stumbled upon a Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar. Tasted more like cleaning supplies, but still my honest favorite so far!

I am not overly fond of chocolate in general. 

• Brohoof 1

Milk chocolate, especially the less cheap kinds like Dove. Regular Hershey's is kind of meh, but Dove is just delicious. White chocolate is good in small portions. I don't have much experience with dark chocolate. It was bitter, that's all I remember.

• Brohoof 2

Milk chocolate is easily my favorite! :pinkie: Something so delicious just can't be beaten!

However, I like white chocolate too. As for dark chocolate, I like some of it, but others can be too bitter for me. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 5

I think I'll go with milk chocolate, but I enjoy dark chocolate too - I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate though. When it comes to the 'Other' option on the poll, I'd say the minty kind of chocolate is my favorite.

Most definitely dark chocolate! :pinkie: It has such a great taste. Not too sweet like milk chocolate and it is thicker, which I like too. Plus the antioxidants it provides. Funny story, I used to not like dark chocolate at all for some reason. Then my mom was attempting to quit smoking, she had a really big bowl of different small chocolates. Ironically she didn't like dark chocolate but for whatever reason I decided to give them a chance. I hate a lot of those. XD From that point it has always been my favorite and my mom did quit smoking eventually. A win win. :P 

• Brohoof 2

I love most chocolate except the abomination that they call milk "chocolate"! My favorite, however, is a cocoa powder dusted slightly sweet milk chocolate... yes its snooty I know lol. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

To me it tastes all the same.

The horror... no that's not true.... that's impossible. Nooooooooo :lie:

*Dives into pit* 

• Brohoof 2