Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

CandyCorn

Chocolate types  

56 users have voted

1. 1. Chocolates~

• Milk Chocolate
    • White Chocolate
    • Dark Chocolate
    • Other

I think there is a lot of context to it. Just on its own, I prefer a really dark chocolate - say, 85-90% solids - but only in tiny, thin pieces you can savor.

with a mint filling (although not creme) dark again, although not necessarily that dark (say, 60%) - but for creme filings (mint or fruit) milk chocolate - preferably the cadburies or a swiss like lindt, not the waxy, oversweet stuff from galaxy or dove.

White chocolate goes well with some things - crisp rice, or actual candied fruit - but not so fond of it otherwise.

drinking chocolate pretty much HAS to be milk, by definition, although I have ordered some white chocolate syrup this week to try a white mocha :)

Monin_White_Chocolate_700ml_MOWH001_001.

Edited by CypherHoof the Reblanked
  • Brohoof 1

Milk Chocolate anything and im eating it. Milk Chocolate covered raisins? Yes please. Milk chocolate covered sauerkraut? BRING IT ON!

Though, I will indulge in some dark chocolate. Only because i heard its healthier for you in small amounts. I use healthier loosely here.

• Brohoof 1

for solid ones, White, Rice chocolate(the crunchy ones)
as for a chockolate drink, i'll have the dark one, without any sugar
(damn you forums, now i want chocolate)

• Brohoof 2

Dark chocolate all the way. I mean, I don't have a problem with milk chocolate, but I prefer dark chocolate much more over it. I can't stand white chocolate though, sorry to those who like it. :adorkable: But more specifically, I like my dark chocolate at around 80%. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've always preferred dark chocolate, or white chocolate over milk chocolate. It has to do with the fact that the taste of milk chocolate got too boring to me.