Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

CandyCorn

Chocolate types  

56 users have voted

1. 1. Chocolates~

• Milk Chocolate
    • White Chocolate
    • Dark Chocolate
    • Other

I used to love milk chocolate with caramel (especially Ghirardelli), but recently I've found that it's too sweet for me to have more than just a couple pieces at most. I still love it, but I've started to like mild dark chocolate. 50% cacao is pretty good. My mom likes 92% for some weird reason :ButtercupLaugh: Might as well just eat baking chocolate at that point.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I'd normally prefer all of them, but I happen to pick milk chocolate a lot more...

Now dark chocolate?! I can't stand those. For some reason, I always end up with the ones that barely have any sweetness and taste pretty bitter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Dark chocolate and chocolate are the only true chocolate... If it's written chocolatey or white chocolate it's not chocolate... It has chocolate but not enough to be called chocolate.

Those are sly moves. And the reason why they call it chocolatey or milk chocolate is because if they called it chocolate, they will be banned and be sued and be hunted down by the law.

The difference is between a chuahua and a pit bull.

I prefer dark chocolate.

Milk chocolate for me. White chocolate is great too! But I hate dark chocolate, it’s disgusting.

19 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

White and milk chocolate. I’m not too keen on dark chocolate. :ooh:

Same here. I used to love dark chocolate until I tried some baking chocolate thinking it would have more flavor the higher percentage of cacao it was :scoots:

• Brohoof 1