Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite activities

CandyCorn

What are some of your favorite daily activities? Mine are writing, playing video games and chatting with friends. :3 Oh! I also love listening to music.

Edited by Fangirl Mode
  • Brohoof 2

- browsing, posting and chatting on these forums

- work on game projects ( mainly programming and art I suppose )

- play games too of course

- watch YouTube occasionally

- generally listening to music while doing stuff above

- other than home activities, I like to go for a walk once in a while, especially outside the town; nature is so nice. :squee:

Reading interesting books, listening to science lectures on Youtube, watching cartoons, watching soccer, playing video games and, above all, procrastinating.

Aside from gaming, I love editing photos and videos... I also love causing a bit of mischief whether it be online or offline. Trying to add playing music to that list, but I'm still learning how to play the ocarina. Oh and, the obvious, going around the forums answering trivial questions, dunno why I find it so satisfying.

Clear nights: Telescope time, otherwise, I like to watch Youtube videos and play some video games.

Daytime: I've recently started enjoying Near Infrared photography of clouds and landscapes. I also do some target practice often, but not this time of the year. It's too hot.

• 5 months later...

Most of my spare time is spent playing video games (right now, Borderlands 2 mostly) but I also enjoy designing my own game as well as making a variety of tier lists. When I can use the Internet, I also enjoy watching YouTube videos from specific content creators.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Play games, cuddle animals, go for walk, watch my favorite series/ listen my favorite artists music and videos, draw! 

monthly: visit a zoo or petting zoo because animals <3 & shopping 

• Brohoof 2