Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fangirl Mode Banners (closed for a while)

CandyCorn

I decided to d a few requests and stuff since I've been bored lately. I've also been struggling a lot with my writing and usual routine, so I need something to help me stimulate myself. Before you all start making your requests, I want to lay down a few rules and such. The reason is because my skills are still very limited and what not. I currently only use an online program called "Pixlr Editor" to make them. Just give me a pony that you want, and I will do my best to find a transparent image of them!

Rules~

1. I can only work with transparent images. Please keep this in mind as you request. 
  2. I will only be doing MLP: FiM ponies at this time. It's pretty easy to find transparent images of them.
  3. Keep in mind that I work very hard on doing these. I also work better if I can use my own resources and such. However, you are still welcome to provide your own.
  4. Don't start requesting all at once. Another thing to remember is that I have very severe anxiety. I get stressed and overwhelmed very easily.
  5. I will be making a request list. If this list is full, you will have to wait your turn until there is an opening.

Examples~

Spoiler

zV1p3gQ.png

vrHcAC1.png

wbmkDJg.png

Yes, I will be adding more as I go along. I also made the banner in my sig as well. The banners under the spoiler will be free for you to use... just don't use my Luna one. </3

Request List~

1. Princess Lulu <3~

Edited by Fangirl Mode

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Could you please do a Twilight banner...
You know... 
if you want to

Of course! I'll do it when I get back though. I'm about to head out.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Mystic Mane said:

Could you please make a Shining Armor banner?

If you have time:kindness:

Pikachu!

Yeah! I can try. :3 

1 hour ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Thanks so much!

Oh, I just forgot one of my own rules... but since I already accepted your request, I can let it slide just because I'm nice. :P 

I'll get both of your requests ready and whatever as soon as I recuperate from just getting home. I have to get into the right mind set and what not. ^^;

Edited by Fangirl Mode

1 minute ago, Fangirl Mode said:

Yeah! I can try. :3 

Oh, I just forgot one of my own rules... but since I already accepted your request, I can let it slide just because I'm nice. :P 

I'll get both of your requests ready and whatever as soon as I recuperate from just getting home. I have to get into the right mind set and what not. ^^;

OK!

PIKACHU!

10 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

OK!

PIKACHU!

TmOh61j.png

Here you go! I tried my best on this one. ;w; It was hard to find stuff that really matched her colors, but I really do like how this came out. Also, don't forget to credit me. ^^

1 minute ago, Fangirl Mode said:

TmOh61j.png

Here you go! I tried my best on this one. ;w; It was hard to find stuff that really matched her colors, but I really do like how this came out. Also, don't forget to credit me. ^^

Thanks SO much!
I will!

2 hours ago, Mystic Mane said:

Could you please make a Shining Armor banner?

If you have time:kindness:

Pikachu!

Do you have any background suggestions and such that might fit him? :O I'm having a really hard time thinking of things myself.

42 minutes ago, Fangirl Mode said:

Do you have any background suggestions and such that might fit him? :O I'm having a really hard time thinking of things myself.

Maybe something with only colors, like some shades of blue like his manes? It's pretty hard to come up with something that fits him :3

18 minutes ago, Mystic Mane said:

Maybe something with only colors, like some shades of blue like his manes? It's pretty hard to come up with something that fits him :3

lkZaoeI.png

I added a little flare to it. :P I do hope you like it! Like you said, it's hard to find what suits him. ;w;

6 minutes ago, Fangirl Mode said:

lkZaoeI.png

I added a little flare to it. :P I do hope you like it! Like you said, it's hard to find what suits him. ;w;

I absolutely love it!!!:pinkie: Thank you soooooo much!

2 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Could you do a Lyra one please.

I can try my best. Right now, I'm taking a break from the forums for a bit at a time. My anxiety is giving me a hard time, so I need to chill for a bit. However, I should have your request done later since I plan on staying up. :3

I removed the rule about saying a secret word because I can't be bothered to tell people off for not saying it. ;o;

Could you possibly do a Princess Luna banner? Thanks for the great work you are doing so far. You might say you can only do so much with whatever program you are using. But as I cant even do a proper stick figure any sort of art impresses me :twi:

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:

Could you possibly do a Princess Luna banner? Thanks for the great work you are doing so far. You might say you can only do so much with whatever program you are using. But as I cant even do a proper stick figure any sort of art impresses me :twi:

Yeah! I'm sure I can manage another! It'll have t be later because I jus woke up after dozing off. ><

(edited)

wbmkDJg.png

Here's another Twilight Sparkle banner in light of the friendship day spirit!

@Jedishy I'll get to your Princess Luna banner as well. I have to admit that I blanked out and totally forgot about it! ^^;

kxQ5cjG.png

Here you go!

Edited by Fangirl Mode

do you do oc banners at all? like pony ocs, i got a transparent pic of my oc so im just curious if you do or not. If not thats perfectly fine ^^ its your choice ^^

14 hours ago, dsc said:

do you do oc banners at all? like pony ocs, i got a transparent pic of my oc so im just curious if you do or not. If not thats perfectly fine ^^ its your choice ^^

I can as long as there's a transparent image of OCs, yes. :O I'll have to do it later though because I declared today a writing day. If you want, you can leave me with some info on your OC, the pic etc. I'll see what I can do.

Hello! Is it okay to have a banner of my OC? It's okay if not. Oh, and take all the time you need. There's no need to rush. *smiles*

OC:

Spoiler

sky_gamer___request_by_luna777-dccfjvo.thumb.png.f9c0d1cdcd1e10738d3ec762fa30a754.png

Info:

Spoiler

Name: Sky Gamer

Race: Pegasus

Cutie mark: N/A

Coat Color: Cyan 

Mane/Tail Color: Cyan and Blue

Eye Color: Blue

Trait: Kind

Special Trait: Extreme Lightweight (No weight as capable of being carried or scooped by anypony.)

Relationship: Minuette (Married)

- Hug/Snuggle/Cuddle (He always accepts either way.)

- Friends (He mostly likes to be with his friends as he doesn't mind.)

- Fun (He mostly likes to have fun with his friends.)

- Being Scooped by Anypony (Due to extreme lightweight, he can be picked or scooped up easily. Unlike everypony, he is the lightest pegasus of all due to lack of weight. He likes being scooped and picked up by anypony and Minuette.)

- Being Brushed to mane and tail By Anypony (He always likes to be brushed to mane and/or tail by anypony and Minuette.)

Dislikes:

-Booping (He mostly dislikes it as he'll scrunches, but he'll sometimes held back and most likely to boop them back.Eventually, it'll take time for him to get a hang of getting booped by each different ponies as he'll react differently instead of booping them back, turning into liking of getting booped by each same ponies.)

- Lonely (He does not like being alone as similar to his past that he's been stranded and suffered in the everfree forest cave after his parents died and flew away from cloudsdale when he was a teen colt. He doesn't like to be alone as he'll cry of loneliness, causing to have him scared or breakdown.)

Note: He's Kind, friendly and extreme lightweight (Lack of weight.) Pegasus who likes to make friends, but doesn't like to be alone as he'll be easily scared and/or breakdown.

Edited by Sky Gamer

27 minutes ago, Sky Gamer said:

Hello! Is it okay to have a banner of my OC? It's okay if not. Oh, and take all the time you need. There's no need to rush. *smiles*

OC:

Reveal hidden contents

sky_gamer___request_by_luna777-dccfjvo.thumb.png.f9c0d1cdcd1e10738d3ec762fa30a754.png

Info:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Sky Gamer

Race: Pegasus

Cutie mark: N/A

Coat Color: Cyan 

Mane/Tail Color: Cyan and Blue

Eye Color: Blue

Trait: Kind

Special Trait: Extreme Lightweight (No weight as capable of being carried or scooped by anypony.)

Relationship: Minuette (Married)

- Hug/Snuggle/Cuddle (He always accepts either way.)

- Friends (He mostly likes to be with his friends as he doesn't mind.)

- Fun (He mostly likes to have fun with his friends.)

- Being Scooped by Anypony (Due to extreme lightweight, he can be picked or scooped up easily. Unlike everypony, he is the lightest pegasus of all due to lack of weight. He likes being scooped and picked up by anypony and Minuette.)

- Being Brushed to mane and tail By Anypony (He always likes to be brushed to mane and/or tail by anypony and Minuette.)

Dislikes:

-Booping (He mostly dislikes it as he'll scrunches, but he'll sometimes held back and most likely to boop them back.Eventually, it'll take time for him to get a hang of getting booped by each different ponies as he'll react differently instead of booping them back, turning into liking of getting booped by each same ponies.)

- Lonely (He does not like being alone as similar to his past that he's been stranded and suffered in the everfree forest cave after his parents died and flew away from cloudsdale when he was a teen colt. He doesn't like to be alone as he'll cry of loneliness, causing to have him scared or breakdown.)

Note: He's Kind, friendly and extreme lightweight (Lack of weight.) Pegasus who likes to make friends, but doesn't like to be alone as he'll be easily scared and/or breakdown.

Is it a transparent image? I can only work with transparent ones. I don't know how to render them as transparent on my own. ;w;