Jeric

events Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

Today is Friendship Day, so what pony is best to represent Friendship Day than Twilight Sparkle herself. 

8cdc40c3cfef831ac1e11943bb0950ad--princess-twilight-sparkle-mlp-twilight.jpg

Twilight's itinerary!

New reactions specific to Twilight Day. 

Changed reactions specific to Twilight Day

Ask Twilight friendship questions. 

Interact with her to earn a special badge.

twiday2018.png

And a special announcement regarding a Twilight Sparkle approved project. 

• Brohoof 13
  • teacup 2
  • yay 10
  • Smile 3
  • Pondering 4
  • I see 2

Twilight should be along shortly. Something about a buck ball game and trying to unwravel some sort of mystery. 

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Twilight should be along shortly. Something about a buck ball game and trying to unwravel some sort of mystery. 

What mystery? :o

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

unwravel 

Misspelling words on Twilight’s thread? :o 

• Brohoof 5
  • Pondering 1

Oooh! Ooh! I made a funny recolor profile picture, is that showing Twilight Day appreciation? :P 

I wonder if she is in that Buckball game first or solving a mystery first... :o

• Brohoof 1
  • Pondering 2

Yay! A whole day for our beloved Princess! :yay:

"Press [ E ] to interact with Twilight."

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did that work? :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Huh, I seem to remember seeing this yesterday before it actually was public. :sealed:perks of a staff member

Anyways, Happy Twilight day to everyone today! :yay:

• Brohoof 5

10 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Huh, I seem to remember seeing this yesterday before it actually was public. :sealed:perks of a staff member

Anyways, Happy Twilight day to everyone today! :yay:

Happy Twilight day to you :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 15
  • teacup 1
  • Thanks 1
  • yay 8
  • Pondering 1

Only 3Y6uKBJ.png a true 3Y6uKBJ.png dark 3Y6uKBJ.png lord 3Y6uKBJ.png can 3Y6uKBJ.png influence 3Y6uKBJ.png the Princess 3Y6uKBJ.png to make 3Y6uKBJ.png this 3Y6uKBJ.png face 3Y6uKBJ.png

• Brohoof 3
  • Shocked 1
  • yay 2
  • Pondering 2
  • I see 2

@Twilight Sparkle

Greetings my team captain! Together we shall lead Sin City United to victory in the greatest tournament ever waged. 

I look forward to fighting by your side. 

SCU! 

• Brohoof 2
  • yay 2
  • Smile 1

53 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you. :adorkable:

I just wanted to say hello, Princess, and wish you the best Friendship Day ever!

• yay 1

58 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Thank you very much for helping us learn how to make wonderful friends. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work, Princess Twilight! *bows*

• Thanks 1

Okay okay Starlight stop pushing.

Princess Twilight, I apologize for saying you couldn't teach magic as well as Starlight. I just think transfiguring teacups into dolls is .... boring. To make things better The Great and Powerful Trixie, mare of wondrous and sublime prestidigitation, will create your own teacup for your special day. 

TEACUP!!!!

• Brohoof 4
  • teacup 1
  • Shocked 1
  • yay 1
  • I see 1

7 minutes ago, Trixie said:

Princess Twilight, I apologize for saying you couldn't teach magic as well as Starlight. I just think transfiguring teacups into dolls is .... boring. To make things better The Great and Powerful Trixie, mare of wondrous and sublime prestidigitation, will create your own teacup for your special day. 

TEACUP!!!!

Uh no it the great and powerful Trixie 

By the way what are you doing here 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Thanos said:

Uh no it the great and powerful Trixie 

By the way what are you doing here 

Princess Starlight made Trixie apologize. 

And before the Great and Powerful Trixie is accused of stealing the spotlight ... again .... DISAPPEAR!

large.png\

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Trixie said:

Princess Starlight made Trixie apologize. 

And before the Great and Powerful Trixie is accused of stealing the spotlight ... again .... DISAPPEAR!

large.png\

Princess Starlight?????????

14 minutes ago, Trixie said:

TEACUP!!!!

Holy balls! A Twicup!! :o

That's simply amazing! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Trixie said:

TEACUP!!!!

It is official, twicup is the best emote of the day!

twicup.png

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Well, how are you doing today, Twilight?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Princess Starlight?????????

Ship confirmed!

So @Twilight Sparkle I am curious. Have you shown Starswirl your cosplay of him? If so what did he think?

• Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Pondering 1

Posted (edited)

Happy Friendship Day, @Twilight Sparkle! Are you going to be spending it with your friends too?

Edited by Fangirl Mode
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Hello princess^_^