Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

Jeric

Today is Friendship Day, so what pony is best to represent Friendship Day than Twilight Sparkle herself. 

8cdc40c3cfef831ac1e11943bb0950ad--princess-twilight-sparkle-mlp-twilight.jpg

Twilight's itinerary!

New reactions specific to Twilight Day. 

Changed reactions specific to Twilight Day

Ask Twilight friendship questions. 

Interact with her to earn a special badge.

twiday2018.png

And a special announcement regarding a Twilight Sparkle approved project. 

• Brohoof 13

• The topic was pinned
  • This topic was unpinned and unlocked

Twilight should be along shortly. Something about a buck ball game and trying to unwravel some sort of mystery. 

• Brohoof 5

Oooh! Ooh! I made a funny recolor profile picture, is that showing Twilight Day appreciation? :P 

I wonder if she is in that Buckball game first or solving a mystery first... :o

• Brohoof 1

Yay! A whole day for our beloved Princess! :yay:

"Press [ E ] to interact with Twilight."

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did that work? :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Huh, I seem to remember seeing this yesterday before it actually was public. :sealed:perks of a staff member

Anyways, Happy Twilight day to everyone today! :yay:

• Brohoof 5

10 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Huh, I seem to remember seeing this yesterday before it actually was public. :sealed:perks of a staff member

Anyways, Happy Twilight day to everyone today! :yay:

Happy Twilight day to you :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 15

53 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you. :adorkable:

I just wanted to say hello, Princess, and wish you the best Friendship Day ever!

58 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Thank you very much for helping us learn how to make wonderful friends. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work, Princess Twilight! *bows*

• Brohoof 1

Okay okay Starlight stop pushing.

Princess Twilight, I apologize for saying you couldn't teach magic as well as Starlight. I just think transfiguring teacups into dolls is .... boring. To make things better The Great and Powerful Trixie, mare of wondrous and sublime prestidigitation, will create your own teacup for your special day. 

TEACUP!!!!

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Trixie said:

Princess Twilight, I apologize for saying you couldn't teach magic as well as Starlight. I just think transfiguring teacups into dolls is .... boring. To make things better The Great and Powerful Trixie, mare of wondrous and sublime prestidigitation, will create your own teacup for your special day. 

TEACUP!!!!

Uh no it the great and powerful Trixie 

By the way what are you doing here 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Thanos said:

Uh no it the great and powerful Trixie 

By the way what are you doing here 

Princess Starlight made Trixie apologize. 

And before the Great and Powerful Trixie is accused of stealing the spotlight ... again .... DISAPPEAR!

large.png\

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Trixie said:

Princess Starlight made Trixie apologize. 

And before the Great and Powerful Trixie is accused of stealing the spotlight ... again .... DISAPPEAR!

large.png\

Princess Starlight?????????

14 minutes ago, Trixie said:

TEACUP!!!!

Holy balls! A Twicup!! :o

That's simply amazing! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Trixie said:

TEACUP!!!!

It is official, twicup is the best emote of the day!

twicup.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Well, how are you doing today, Twilight?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Hello princess^_^