Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

Jeric

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Huh, I seem to remember seeing this yesterday before it actually was public. :sealed:perks of a staff member

Anyways, Happy Twilight day to everyone today! :yay:

Actually, I was able to look but not post in here last night, when this topic was still being prepared. And I'm no staff member. :P

And I already directly responded to @Twilight Sparkle directly last night.

50 minutes ago, Trixie said:

Okay okay Starlight stop pushing.

Princess Twilight, I apologize for saying you couldn't teach magic as well as Starlight. I just think transfiguring teacups into dolls is .... boring. To make things better The Great and Powerful Trixie, mare of wondrous and sublime prestidigitation, will create your own teacup for your special day. 

TEACUP!!!!

Trixie saving the day once again.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, cpl_dixon said:

@Twilight Sparkle Wait a minute. Equestria doesn't have internet (That we know of), how are you able to be on the Forums?

Why I have a feeling, that Pinkie Pie had something to do with this? :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

Happy Friendship Day, @Twilight Sparkle! Never forget about the lives you have changed all over Equestria by showing them the magic of friendship.

I do have a couple questions, if you don’t mind. Have you visited your friend Moon Dancer lately? Did you invite her to your new school?  :ooh:

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 1

@Twilight Sparkle

The Lunaverse exists. :o

"The E.E.A. has brainwashed you into thinking that Celestia was the only one responsible for the creation of the universe,

what do you think about that?"

We in the know, know the truth. :orly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Happy friendship day @Twilight Sparkle! I hope you and the others spend the day together and have lots of fun! Even though you celebrate friendship every day, let this day remind you how many lives you've touched! ^_^

1 hour ago, Trixie said:

Okay okay Starlight stop pushing.

Princess Twilight, I apologize for saying you couldn't teach magic as well as Starlight. I just think transfiguring teacups into dolls is .... boring. To make things better The Great and Powerful Trixie, mare of wondrous and sublime prestidigitation, will create your own teacup for your special day. 

TEACUP!!!!

:laugh: Thanks, @Trixie, for the inspiration to my question.

Dear @Twilight Sparkle, what is your favorite tea?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh my gosh, so many responses so quickly! I will try to keep up with you all.

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

Well, how are you doing today, Twilight?

I am very happy! Today has been going so well! How about you, Califorum?

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

So @Twilight Sparkle I am curious. Have you shown Starswirl your cosplay of him? If so what did he think?

No way! I mean... I couldn't, it would be so embarrassing! I'm sure that Starswirl the Bearded has more important things to do than to entertain my costume.

Even if I did put a lot of time into it...

1 hour ago, Fangirl Mode said:

Happy Friendship Day, @Twilight Sparkle! Are you going to be spending it with your friends too?

Absolutely! My friends are the most important thing in all of Equestria to me. :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Hello princess^_^

Hi Deae Rising Shine! How are you doing?

1 hour ago, cpl_dixon said:

@Twilight Sparkle Wait a minute. Equestria doesn't have internet (That we know of), how are you able to be on the Forums?

Magic! I'm using my alicorn magic to communicate with this community across space and time! Though I am not quite sure how to maintain this connection... There may be more instabilities to research. :o

55 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@Twilight Sparkle

I likely won't have time to make an Avatar to represent you for Friendship Day. However since I'm part Changeling, can I do what Thorax does in this scene?

Spoiler

Is that okay, Twilight? :please:

Hey... Are you not part of Thorax's tribe of Changelings? Why haven't you metemorphed...?

Well, anyway, I suppose that would be fine. What would you say?

37 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Happy Friendship Day, @Twilight Sparkle! Never forget about the lives you have changed all over Equestria by showing them the magic of friendship.

I do have a couple questions, if you don’t mind. Have you visited your friend Moon Dancer lately? Did you invite her to your new school?  :ooh:

Happy Friendship Day to you as well, Twilight Luna! I haven't had time to see Moondancer lately, but we've been talking through letters. I need to set some time aside to go see her soon...

And I haven't sent her an invitation, but that would be a great idea!

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The Lunaverse exists. :o

"The E.E.A. has brainwashed you into thinking that Celestia was the only one responsible for the creation of the universe,

what do you think about that?"

We in the know, know the truth. :orly:

...What is the truth, Sparklefan? :o

34 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

Happy friendship day @Twilight Sparkle! I hope you and the others spend the day together and have lots of fun! Even though you celebrate friendship every day, let this day remind you how many lives you've touched! ^_^

Aww, that's so nice of you! Thank you BlueBook! Happy Friendship Day to you too. ^_^

32 minutes ago, Jaspers said:

@Twilight Sparkle I appreciate all the friendship that has been bestowed on us. :yay: Happy Friendship Day! Cherish your friends!

Consider it done, Jaspers! Happy Friendship Day to you and your friends as well. :twi:

32 minutes ago, Thanos said:

@Twilight Sparkle who is your greatest enemy of all time 

Well... I don't know if I really want to have any enemies at all. Perhaps myself before I learned about the magic of friendship?

This is so much more of an existential question than it seems... But I hope to one day befriend everyone across all of Equestria!

29 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Dear @Twilight Sparkle, what is your favorite tea?

Hmm... Rarity may be upset with me for being so common, but I really like just normal black tea. The blends I would try when I was Princess Celestia's personal student were so exotic and flavorful, but I ended up developing a taste for something I could get my hooves on a little more readily.

12 minutes ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Dear @Twilight Sparkle, when was the last time you accidentally blew something up with your magic?

Uhh....

N-never...?

:adorkable:

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 6

14 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Behold the true Teacup of the Stars. It is aeons too early for some to practice such magic. Some should stay in the domain of stage tricks.

CupOfStars.thumb.png.8c12f3fdbaa79e509e93936dc6f77239.png

Wow what kind of tea are you drinking? :mlp_icwudt:

Just now, shyabetes3939 said:

@Twilight Sparkle, has Trixie ever been on your Hearth's Warming Eve card list?

She will certainly be on it this year. Trixie and I may have had our differences in the past, but any friend of Starlight's is a friend of mine. :adorkable:

I guess...

• Brohoof 3

@Twilight Sparkle I'm very curious to know...

1. Just how has the new school of friendship been treating you? I know the start was awful rough but it seems that things have gotten better. Wish I could transfer there from my university. :P

2. Have you been keeping in touch with Sunset Shimmer lately? I think you'd be delighted to know that she has been having the time of her life with her friends at Canterlot High. Not that times haven't gotten tough from time to time, but it's plain to see that your friendship helped turn her into the pony (person?) she is today. I really admire that. :twi:

And finally...

3. Do you have any fun plans with your friends for today? :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Thanos said:

@Twilight Sparkle are you still friends with Trixie also I think you remember your old friend

I am friends with Trixie, and of course I remember Moondancer!

9 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

1. Just how has the new school of friendship been treating you? I know the start was awful rough but it seems that things have gotten better. Wish I could transfer there from my university. :P

Things with the school of friendship are going very well now. I couldn't have hoped for a better turnout!

2. Have you been keeping in touch with Sunset Shimmer lately? I think you'd be delighted to know that she has been having the time of her life with her friends at Canterlot High. Not that times haven't gotten tough from time to time, but it's plain to see that your friendship helped turn her into the pony (person?) she is today. I really admire that.

I have! I try to make a point to keep in touch with all of my friend, but the address book is beginning to get really heavy if you know what I mean. I may need to have Spike start keeping an account of all of them.

Hmm... Maybe a graph!

Do you have any fun plans with your friends for today? :wacko:

Definitely! We're just trying to work out what we want to do. Applejack wants to visit a neighboring rodio, but some of the other girls weren't so enthusiastic about it...

We'll have a plan nailed down by nightfall for sure!

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Well... let's make this interesting. @Twilight Sparkle, how do you feel about having an entire day to yourself and your princess duties? :P

I will be honest, while it is a little embarrassing it's also a testament to all of the lives the magic of friendship have touched. Which is, even for a the Princess of Friendship, extremely humbling to say the very least. :adorkable:

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Wow what kind of tea are you drinking? :mlp_icwudt:

The ancestral kind that is made with love and craft. It gives you lots of insight.

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

She will certainly be on it this year. Trixie and I may have had our differences in the past, but any friend of Starlight's is a friend of mine. :adorkable:

I guess...

You have become an excellent politician. Anyway, back to the event. What's the plan? Do we get a royal défilé or something? If my memory serves this particular pony princess has always had a thing for schedules.