Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

Jeric

1 hour ago, shyabetes3939 said:

@Twilight Sparkle, was Smarty Pants a hand-me-down from Shining Armor?

You know, I honestly can't remember! It was so long ago that I got her, but I can't imagine my BBBFF ever playing with dolls. :o

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:

I do have a question for you. What is your favorite spell? 

Teleportation!

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

Twilight, I’m glad that you’ve been keeping in touch with Moon Dancer. Has she been able to balance her studies and spending time with her friends like you do?

Well, she's... trying. We'll put it that way. :adorkable:
Studying comes so natural to her, pulling yourself out of an all-day schedule takes time. I know...

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

Don’t listen to Chancellor Neighsay, you and your friends run a great school. Can I attend it? :squee:

Of course! Everypony is welcome to attend!
And thank you for your kind compliments, I really appreciate them. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Speaking of the School of Friendship, @Twilight Sparkle, a while ago, Applejack substituted for Rainbow Dash while she, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, and Applesauce vacationed in Las Pegasus. Did you ever substitute for one of your fellow teachers at some point?

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Speaking of the School of Friendship, @Twilight Sparkle, a while ago, Applejack substituted for Rainbow Dash while she, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, and Applesauce vacationed in Las Pegasus. Did you ever substitute for one of your fellow teachers at some point?

Adding on to what @Dark Qiviut said, if AJ subbed for Dash, then who subbed for AJ?

6 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you. :adorkable:

Happy Friendship Day to you Princess!  I hope you'll get to enjoy it along with us and not be stuck on Princess duty the whole time. :squee:

2 hours ago, TBD said:

"prepare for trouble and make it double!"

To protect the world from devistation!

To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jesse!

James!

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of lite!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth, that's right!

sorry couldn't help myself I've been watchin Pokemon too much lately

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Sparkle

Why did your counterpart at Crystal Prep need glasses and you don't? Or if we're actually talking to the Crystal Prep Twilight, why doesn't your Equestrian counterpart need glasses and you do? 

Which Twilight(s) are we talking to again? 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you. :adorkable:

Good night my princess. 

But may the light of friendship shine on us and protect us in difficult times. :fluttershy: Isn't that a nice thought? 

Edited by H'rok
  • Brohoof 1

Hehehehehhehe hey @Twilight Sparkle I just got done watching the most recent Mission: Impossible movie, do you think the Syndicate could use some friendship lessons in not trying to detonate plutonium bombs in major holy cities across the world? ^_^

Anyways....... happy Twilight Sparkle day to you all, but just remember.......

Spoiler

RAINBOW DASH IS BEST PONY! :sealed:

What? I didn't say anything......... :lie:

Spoiler

Image result for twilight sparkle your in the wrong neighbor

:P

Dear Princess Celest- I mean Princess @Twilight Sparkle

Today I learned that when some people engage in activities together achieving a common ground on that subject the probability of a friendship upon initial contact arises if one of the parties decides to pursue it. However it is important to recognize that the consent from both parties is needed to form a successful friendship. Though the pursuing party can easily win the other party over if the other party has not yet solidified their position on the subject of the friendship. And as such the friendships can be reached when the mutual consent over the agreement is found.

Sincerely oo.

• Brohoof 1

Holy hell, @Goat-kun what super powered macguffin did you possess to look like that ans why am I feeling a sense of foreboding? 

2 minutes ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

@Twilight Sparkle what’s your favorite food ?

Betcha it is Fillydelphia Cheese Melts, or whatever the not meat equivalent of Philly sheese steak is. 

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Sparkle Happy Friendship Day, Princess Twilight! I am curious about something. Princess Celestia was your teacher for many years. After becoming an alicorn and taking on Starlight as your student. How does it feel to be a mentor/teacher to somepony. Also, how does it also feel to follow in your mentor's hoofsteps in being a mentor and opening a school? 

4 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

communicating across space and time is incredibly difficult for even alicorns...

XZnT1To.png

Space? Then... Do you know how far we are from each other? :ooh:

• Brohoof 2