Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

Jeric

32 minutes ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

I love all my friends the same I couldn't possibly choose one  over the others.

You a changeling?

37 minutes ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

Are these purple reactions exclusively for princess Twilight sparkle day.

Yes, and they are temporary 

• Brohoof 2

This is what I get for stepping away for dinner with my friends... :wacko:

3 hours ago, Passion said:

I was meaning to ask, how are your Aunt duties going nowadays? Is Cadence tormenting you with little, energetic love bullet? 

I don't get to see her enough! :adorkable:

She can be a hooffull, but she is SO precious, have you ever seen her???

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161202192537

3 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

have a question. What are your thoughts on the teacup conspiracy - that doesn't exist, of course? :lie:

...Who told you about it? :wacko:

2 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Speaking of the School of Friendship, @Twilight Sparkle, a while ago, Applejack substituted for Rainbow Dash while she, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, and Applesauce vacationed in Las Pegasus. Did you ever substitute for one of your fellow teachers at some point? 

Unfortunately my duties as the princess of friendship keep me too busy to, but I would LOVE to sub for any of my friends! We could run every lesson with scientific precision. I'm well-versed in a wide array of topics, so I would love the challenge! Some day...

2 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

@Twilight Sparkle, it is so nice to meet you! :squee:  I hope you have a nice, lovely day today. :)Apologies if somepony already asked but what would you say is your favourite moment to remember? :ooh: 

Hi DashYoshi! It's a pleasure to meet you as well.

Hmm... I would have to say that it was when my friends and I became the elements of harmony. It kind of cemented our everlasting friendship and it's something I will never forget. :adorkable:

2 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Adding on to what @Dark Qiviut said, if AJ subbed for Dash, then who subbed for AJ?

I think AJ was pulling double duty that day.

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Happy Friendship Day to you Princess!  I hope you'll get to enjoy it along with us and not be stuck on Princess duty the whole time. :squee:

It is a little tough keeping up with everypony, but I am doing my best RIsing Dusk! Thank you and happy Friendship Day to you as well!

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"How have you been enjoying Friendship Day so far,  @Twilight Sparkle?"

So far I have, yes! I've met so many new, friendly people. This has been quite the experience. ^_^

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

Alright, @Twilight Sparkle, I am curious - unicorn telekinesis or no, has your crown ever just fallen off your head when you least expect it? Also, if that's actual gold, doeseth the crowneth wigheth heavy upon thy headeath. Eth.

Yes! Dear Celestia yes, and it's the most annoying thing about being a Princess! They never tell you how difficult it actually is to keep this thing on your head. :wacko:

2 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

@Twilight Sparkle It is time for the ultimate question. Those faint of heart should abandon thread right now. Alright. Are traps ... just kidding. The question goes as follows: What kind of stallions do you prefer? Elaborate!

I... I don't think I want to answer these kinds of questions, I'm sorry Goat-Kun. :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Twilight Sparkle

Why did your counterpart at Crystal Prep need glasses and you don't? Or if we're actually talking to the Crystal Prep Twilight, why doesn't your Equestrian counterpart need glasses and you do? 

Which Twilight(s) are we talking to again? 

You are talking to the Twilight from Equestria...?

I have wondered if I should have my eyes checked out, it is getting harder to see things from afar...

1 hour ago, H'rok said:

Good night my princess. 

But may the light of friendship shine on us and protect us in difficult times. :fluttershy: Isn't that a nice thought? 

It most certainly is. :twi:

Sleep tight, H'rok!

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

Hehehehehhehe hey @Twilight Sparkle I just got done watching the most recent Mission: Impossible movie, do you think the Syndicate could use some friendship lessons in not trying to detonate plutonium bombs in major holy cities across the world? ^_^

Anyways....... happy Twilight Sparkle day to you all, but just remember.......

Reveal hidden contents

RAINBOW DASH IS BEST PONY! :sealed:

What? I didn't say anything......... :lie:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for twilight sparkle your in the wrong neighbor

:P

I'm afraid I don't know what Mission Impossible is. ^ ^;

Depending on the day, I agree! Rainbow Dash is pretty great!

1 hour ago, Kelldrick said:

@Twilight Sparkle Which is your favorite book you like reading?

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

@Twilight Sparkle whats your favorite book? 

The Story of Two Sisters has been a favorite since I originally read it. ^_^

1 hour ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

@Twilight Sparkle what’s your favorite food ?

Being a princess hasn't really effected my appetite, I am still a huge fan of daffodil sandwiches and hay fries. ^_^

1 hour ago, flueryheartlove said:

@Twilight Sparkle 

Your majesty,it is an honor to meet you,did you know equestria has a an old day princess,named amore, possibly a clue to cadence's parents,and a good resource is radiant hope of the crystal empire

I did not know that! I have some research to do now.

I'm so sorry I have to be brief with your questions, my little ponies! There are just so many! :wacko:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

So far I have, yes! I've met so many new, friendly people. This has been quite the experience. ^_^

"Are you ok with me using part of your name as a display name?"

I've never actually had the chance to ask you for your permission. :lie:

18 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Twilight Sparkle Happy Friendship Day, Princess Twilight! I am curious about something. Princess Celestia was your teacher for many years. After becoming an alicorn and taking on Starlight as your student. How does it feel to be a mentor/teacher to somepony. Also, how does it also feel to follow in your mentor's hoofsteps in being a mentor and opening a school? 

It's a bit surreal, and I do often put myself in Celestia's horseshoes when trying to creatively solve problems. Keeping a positive face is more important than ever because your student can pick up on that very well. Thankfully Starlight is not a child or I would have been super paranoid about affecting her in some negative way, but I now have an even greater respect for Princess Celestia and everything she has done for me. :adorkable:

18 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Space? Then... Do you know how far we are from each other? :ooh:

I'm afraid I don't. It's a little like dialing a radio knob and picking up a random channel... :wacko:

18 hours ago, Cash In said:

Hello @Twilight Sparkle

This is a hard question - But out of all the adventures that you've been on, which one is your absolute favourite? 

Thank you! 

I think I may have inadvertently answered this earlier, but it would have been when my friends and I went to stop Nightmare Moon and became the elements of harmony. That was the day that cemented our bonds as friends forever. ^_^

18 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Hello @Twilight Sparkle who is your favorite friend out of your five friends?

I could never choose! I love all of my friends so much.

17 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Are you ok with me using part of your name as a display name?"

I am flattered that you would like me enough to do that, you are welcome to use my name if you wish. :twi:

Okay ponies, I'm afraid my time is up and it's time for me to return to my life in Equestria. It was wonderful meeting each and every one of you! Thank you for all of the well-wishes and once again... 

Happy Friendship Day!

• Brohoof 4

IT IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR :D

@Twilight Sparkle, what is it like being a princess?

ah

it appears I arrived here too late.

told those navigators to be more careful in planning that shortcut route through that asteroid field! If they just did that, then I would have been here much sooner.

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Brohoof 5

12 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you. :adorkable:

Twilight, will you be my friend? 

Drat, I missed her. Guess I'm stuck being friendless. :P

Edited by Ganondox
  • Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, Ganondox said:

Drat, I missed her. Guess I'm stuck being friendless. :P

Hey, don't worry, you're in a super friend-packed place!

I mean, not me personally, I'm terrible at the whole friends thing, but someone, I'm positive!

• Brohoof 3

Hello, Twilight! Here's a random question: What's the very first thing that comes to mind when you think 'Trixie'?

EDIT: ...Whelp, I guess I'm too late. Shame too, because I was stuck at work all day.

Oh well, c'est la vie, I guess.

Edited by DJShy
  • Brohoof 1

@Twilight Sparkle

Oh Princess this humble pegasus asks: What is your advice in restarting a friendship when there was a few issues, but we are both capable of moving past it. Any tips?

Bat alas I missed this day due to work commitments and time zones damn you... someone?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I think I may have inadvertently answered this earlier, but it would have been when my friends and I went to stop Nightmare Moon and became the elements of harmony. That was the day that cemented our bonds as friends forever. ^_^

Ah, that's about what I expected. Still, it was certainly a momentous day for everypony. 

Anyways, thank you for answering my question Twilight.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry I'm late to the party @Twilight Sparkle

I really dislike keeping a princess waiting. So I would like to make an offering of obeisance to make up for my tardiness. *presents tray full of donuts* I hope you'll accept this small gesture. I made sure Mr. and Mrs. Cake put a lot of Twilight Sprinkles on them.

By the way, would it be inappropriate to ask a humble question, as long as we're here enjoying these donuts? How many donuts can you hold on that horn of yours? It seems the perfect size to fit through those donut holes. :rarity: 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 3

Dear @Twilight Sparkle, do you ever prefer the days when you were not yet a princess? In my opinion, whether you had a crown or not, you were always a princess. But do you ever find your tiara weighing heavily on your brow? 

It's an honor to be your subject and I will serve you always, princess! :grin: 

• Brohoof 1

To wrap up the Twilight Sparkle event here is a list of some moderately challenging Trivia. Twilight is a tad humble so she wouldn't have made this herself, but she recommended the award badge for this. So here are the rules.. There are five questions. PM Twilight with the answers to the questions. If you get them all correct by noon EST tomorrow you will be awarded the Smarty Pants Award. 

Smarty Pants.png

1. What number does Twilight Sparkle wear during the Running of the Leaves back in season 1

2. What spell did Twilight cast when trying to gain control of the chaos in Ponyville at the beginning of Return of Harmony. 

3. What food does Pinkie Pie have recorded that Twilight is afraid of in Party Pooped?

4. What was the first episode of Friendship is Magic that Twilight did not appear in at all?

5. When Twilight first received her Cutie Mark, what object or thing did she turn her dad into?

• Brohoof 12