Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

Jeric

On 8/7/2018 at 4:16 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

Teleportation!

My dear Princess Twilight. I have a question about teleportation. The explosive sound. Is that pure magical discharge, or the sound of the atmosphere filling the void left by your disappearance? While not a Unicorn myself, I am very curious.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

To wrap up the Twilight Sparkle event here is a list of some moderately challenging Trivia. Twilight is a tad humble so she wouldn't have made this herself, but she recommended the award badge for this. So here are the rules.. There are five questions. PM Twilight with the answers to the questions. If you get them all correct by noon EST tomorrow you will be awarded the Smarty Pants Award. 

1. What number does Twilight Sparkle wear during the Running of the Leaves back in season 1

2. What spell did Twilight cast when trying to gain control of the chaos in Ponyville at the beginning of Return of Harmony. 

3. What food does Pinkie Pie have recorded that Twilight is afraid of in Party Pooped?

4. What was the first episode of Friendship is Magic that Twilight did not appear in at all?

5. When Twilight first received her Cutie Mark, what object or thing did she turn her dad into?

Ah, an homework from Professor Twilight sparkle. Well at least now I have a legitimate excuse to watch mlp.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 4

Umm.... I have to admit, that even though I recall things, I barely remember such details. :adorkable: Hmm.. I wonder if Twilight herself remembers any of this. :ooh: How is it Twili--- *uh*

NshLpyf.png

Oh I see what you're doing there! :love:

That is a smart move I have to say. :proud:

Be right back! *whoosh*

• Brohoof 10

• The topic was unfeatured
14 hours ago, Jeric said:

To wrap up the Twilight Sparkle event here is a list of some moderately challenging Trivia. Twilight is a tad humble so she wouldn't have made this herself, but she recommended the award badge for this. So here are the rules.. There are five questions. PM Twilight with the answers to the questions. If you get them all correct by noon EST tomorrow you will be awarded the Smarty Pants Award. 

Smarty Pants.png

1. What number does Twilight Sparkle wear during the Running of the Leaves back in season 1

2. What spell did Twilight cast when trying to gain control of the chaos in Ponyville at the beginning of Return of Harmony. 

3. What food does Pinkie Pie have recorded that Twilight is afraid of in Party Pooped?

4. What was the first episode of Friendship is Magic that Twilight did not appear in at all?

5. When Twilight first received her Cutie Mark, what object or thing did she turn her dad into?

Edited by Jeric
No public posting of answers

@Denim&Venom I forwarded your answers to Twilight via PM. I removed the spoilered content since I want people to at least use their own research efforts to find some of these answers. 

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

@Denim&Venom I forwarded your answers to Twilight via PM. I removed the spoilered content since I want people to at least use their own research efforts to find some of these answers. 

Yeah, sorry about that. Figured that after I posted. In a bit of a hurry since I had to post during my break and I work past noon. But thanks. 

• Brohoof 2

This is more of a "who can be bothered to research all the specific answers" reward. From the top of my head I remember some scenes, but don't remember the exact details for the answers. :adorkable:

Edited by Flutterstep
Typo on the Twilight Trivia thread. Totally troublesome!
  • Brohoof 1

Answers are in spoiler! Thank me later.

Spoiler

Lol, you wish.

Edited by Flow
Edited to correct mistakes, not remove answers, go look for them on your own!

On 8/8/2018 at 6:39 PM, Jeric said:

Smarty Pants.png

awwww i was trying for all the badges, i wish this one was more publicly announced like the rest of them. i missed it :(

will we have another chance at this badge later?

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

Dang, I think I missed the event...

I missed the trivia event. Considering the time differences all around the world and the the diversity of the members here, these events really need to last for two days, just to give everyone a chance. These are great events and a lot of fun, too bad not everyone has had a chance to get in on them. 

Perhaps @Twilight Sparkle has a cool spell to fix this for the next time around. :P

• Brohoof 1