Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on the new Twilight Sparkle day event?

Unity

Personally, I think that it would have worked alot better if people actually knew about it.

Also maybe its just me but i think that having a certain day dedicated to a certain pony and also having a @Twilight Sparkle is just a disgusting insult.

15 minutes ago, Unity said:

Personally, I think that it would have worked alot better if people actually knew about it.

Also maybe its just me but i think that having a certain day dedicated to a certain pony and also having a @Twilight Sparkle is just a disgusting insult.

how is this an insult if i may ask? also, it was in the calendar for at least the 2 months that i'm here, it was not some sudden decision.

• Brohoof 6

12 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

how is this an insult if i may ask? also, it was in the calendar for at least the 2 months that i'm here, it was not some sudden decision.

I have to second this. Its been clearly visible in the "holiday list" on the sidebars for a good while. Further I fail to see how its insulting.....

As for the day well depending on what is going to go on I am all for it. Even if its just new emotes and a bunch of Twi posting by the fandom its all good with me. Twi is in my top ten ponies. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Jedishy said:

I have to second this. Its been clearly visible in the "holiday list" on the sidebars for a good while. Further I fail to see how its insulting.....

As for the day well depending on what is going to go on I am all for it. Even if its just new emotes and a bunch of Twi posting by the fandom its all good with me. Twi is in my top ten ponies. 

So the Teacup which I use for Posts I wholeheartedly agree with is represented by Smarty Parts. Well, here you go. I agree with you that the event has been announced for quite some time. I mean, I didn't know about it until 30 minutes ago, but I'm not complaining. I think it's awesome!

More events! More badges!
I like that there have been events lately and I definitely think that Twilight deserves her own day and event. She's the princess of friendship after all, and friendship = good. ^_^

6 hours ago, Unity said:

If you don't like character days, man oh man you are not going to have fun around here. They aren't just staying ... we are so going to have more. 

• Brohoof 6

Twilight Sparkle day is great. Now, I'm just wondering when we are having a Rainbow Dash day! :sneer:

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I’m just surprised that the brohoof isn’t Twilight purple too :wacko: 

It is purple. To be fair, another friend of mine had a problem with not seeing it. If you clear your browser cache you should be able to see it then. ;)

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Unity said:

What do you think about the new Emotes and new header image?

was it a good idea?

Yes it absolutely was a good idea in my opinion. That way the day is more special, rather than just having Twilight say "hi" once and that being all.

10 hours ago, Unity said:

I knew and it worked well for me. ;)

Other than that being in the calendar for months, it was also announced in the Castle Throne Room few days ago. Let's not forget, that members are expected to follow the news posted in there, as its description says. Apparently it was your choice to not do so. :twi:

The thread in question:

Twilight is basically a main character, many episodes focus on her, are those disgusting insults? You'd have to skip many episodes to avoid being insulted. :mlp_icwudt:

Also there are other ponies besides Twilight, for example @Rainbow Dash and many other. So it is balanced, unless you see all of them as terrible jokes. In that case, I'm not sure what actually you'd like to see on forums about ponies. :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Twilight Day has been around the fandom for a while now, but the MLPF needed to get in on the fun (and help create a looser atmosphere around here). :P

Eh? Noob around here. Has there been an excess of darkity dark lately or something?

9 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Twilight Sparkle day is great. Now, I'm just wondering when we are having a Rainbow Dash day! :sneer:

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I was wondering too when we would get a Rainbow Dash day, yo comrade @TheTaZe your like the only RD lover on the staff team, everyone else are Rarity fans or Twilight fans, you need to convince them to make an RD day! We loyal RD fans would love it B) 

355407333_195353__safe_rainbowdash_animated_hype_scrunchyface_seizurewarning_vibrating.gif.a63b3e0bffe5f24c31dcb16fb7c492c3.gif Dash is still waiting for her day :dash:

• Brohoof 1