Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on the new Twilight Sparkle day event?

Unity

15 hours ago, Chronicplane said:

Why isn't there one for Rainbow Dash one of the best pones????

There will be. B)

• Brohoof 3

This is quite interesting, though if it were for more than a day it's be a bit much.

And for everyone asking about a Rainbow Dash day, I'm gonna hazard a guess it won't be for another 6 months, February 1st to be specific. I'll let Jeric correct me if I'm wrong on that one. :P

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Totally Totally said:

This is quite interesting, though if it were for more than a day it's be a bit much.

And for everyone asking about a Rainbow Dash day, I'm gonna hazard a guess it won't be for another 6 months, February 1st to be specific. I'll let Jeric correct me if I'm wrong on that one. :P

That would be her Birthiversary yes. :)

• Brohoof 2

February 1st; Hmm.. :dash: It would be nice to try to come up with something for her day too I suppose. :ph3ar:

Edited by Rikifive

It was lots of fun. Wish more people had an opportunity to converse with our adorkable Princess. Some people were at work all day and did not get a chance to participate. 

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

It definitely helped make these forums more interactive so I say this event was a huge success. It also serves as a template for which future events can make the necessary adjustments to allow for additional success.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

I didn't really get what the event was about, but that's OK, so long as everypony enjoyed it :)

There wasn't really a specific objective for us to follow. ;) You just was able to interact with @Twilight Sparkle if you wanted and enjoy the Twilight-ified few forum parts, such as reactions her. Let's say that was a some kind of a party for her. :):balloon:

Thanks for all your Feedback guys. It means a lot. Twilight will be finish up on grading and we will move on to the next events. :D

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was locked