Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Favourite thing to discuss

Mlp_fan101

This might be weird but I’m really interested in knowing what people like to discuss, it can be anything, even something you’ve never discussed before but would be interested to have a conversation about. I was thinking about doing a survey irl but would like to see what kind of results I might find first, it only has to be a sentence describing a topic or if you like a more specific conversation you’ve enjoyed in the past.

• Brohoof 1

In my case it would be not things to discuss, but people to discuss things with. If the people you're talking to are imaginative, knowledgeable and have a sense of humor, almost any topic will be interesting.

Spoiler

Although I must admit I can discuss football (soccer) for hours on end with almost anybody.

• Brohoof 2

I love talking about Animal Crossing, New Leaf especially; I don't think there are many subjects that I'd like to talk about more. :mlp_icwudt: It should also be taken into account that I'm generally bad at having proper conversations so it's kind of hard to tell which things I just enjoy and which things I can actually have discussions about.

I like discussing... wind instruments, of course! Especially their history, but also how awesome they are and how they make music better! =D

Also music history in general, from early music, classical music, to my opinions on modern music. I also tend to discuss video games, more than I play them.

• Brohoof 2

Just whatever catches my attention really like,

• Fandoms
  • History 
  • Social issues
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...