Mlp_fan101

General Favourite thing to discuss

This might be weird but I’m really interested in knowing what people like to discuss, it can be anything, even something you’ve never discussed before but would be interested to have a conversation about. I was thinking about doing a survey irl but would like to see what kind of results I might find first, it only has to be a sentence describing a topic or if you like a more specific conversation you’ve enjoyed in the past.

• Brohoof 1

I like discussing religion, art, and metaphysical surreal concepts

• Brohoof 1

It starts with T and ends in anks

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Astronomy. Actually just anything related to space

A friend of mine and I can talk about space for hours, it's just so relaxing:D

• Brohoof 1
  • Cheer 1

I love discussing my most recent thrift store and flea market acquisitions. The thrill is in the hunt!

I also love discussing why having a woman portray the Doctor is a GOOD thing.

• Cheer 2

I generally like discussions about roleplaying, interests of others and things like that.

• Brohoof 1

I'm autistic, so I have special interests. I love to discuss things that have to do with cats, disabilities (mostly autism) and plushies!

• Cheer 1

Badges

In my case it would be not things to discuss, but people to discuss things with. If the people you're talking to are imaginative, knowledgeable and have a sense of humor, almost any topic will be interesting.

Spoiler

Although I must admit I can discuss football (soccer) for hours on end with almost anybody.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Astronomy and firearms are some of my favorite things to discuss. I'm an introvert, but I can be quite talkative if its the right topic.

• Brohoof 1

I love talking about Animal Crossing, New Leaf especially; I don't think there are many subjects that I'd like to talk about more. :mlp_icwudt: It should also be taken into account that I'm generally bad at having proper conversations so it's kind of hard to tell which things I just enjoy and which things I can actually have discussions about.

• Brohoof 1

I like talking about creativity, movies, live theater, Star Wars, Disney Parks/history, the unknown/paranormal and of course, cake. :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't discuss much of anything because I keep to myself a lot. But subjects that I enjoy are Barbie, old movies and performing arts. 

• Brohoof 1

I like discussing... wind instruments, of course! Especially their history, but also how awesome they are and how they make music better! =D

Also music history in general, from early music, classical music, to my opinions on modern music. I also tend to discuss video games, more than I play them.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Just whatever catches my attention really like,

• Fandoms
  • History 
  • Social issues
  • Brohoof 1

I usually enjoy discussing Video Games, as it's one of of the things that I enjoy the most. I typically like to discuss Nintendo franchises, but there are a few exceptions. 

• Brohoof 2

Space, Ponies, Video Games, and Pop Culture. Though the one thing I wont shut up about is cars. Then again, can you blame me? The smell, the feel, the sounds....

• Cheer 1

Badges

I just really like to talk about ponies, as there aren't many Bronies from where I come from.

• Brohoof 1

If someone somehow manages to get in a conversation about saxophones with me, I'll never shut up. They're about the only think I can talk about for more than ten seconds.

• Brohoof 1

Badges