Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Basic Hello

Moon Glow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to frequent here YEARS ago

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Was a fan as a kid with older generations, and when FiM came out I felt a renewed connection

Hey everyone, Moon Glow here! 

I'm kind of just poking around at this point. I don't have many friends who want to talk about ponies or really have the time so I'm seeking to form new friendships and creative outlets.

I haven't really made up my profile yet, lol, but I'm a digital artist who is dipping their hooves to test the waters. I'll probably be mostly posting art and role playing, lol. It's one of my most favourite things to do (roleplay) and I'm dying for a good game! UWU

Other than that there isn't much about me that's terribly interesting. 

• Brohoof 6

Basic hello for a basic person? I'm just joking! :P

Anyways, welcome to our humble abode. Just make sure to read the community guidelines and you should be all set!

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hey, hi!

Have fun and welcome to the herd! ^_^

2 hours ago, Spicy BronyNumber2A said:

Basic welcome. :pinkie: There is a lot of roleplaying here.

1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

Basic hello for a basic person? I'm just joking! :P

Anyways, welcome to our humble abode. Just make sure to read the community guidelines and you should be all set!

32 minutes ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

Hello moon glow and welcome to mlp forums please feel free to make yourself feel comfortable here and don’t hesitate to ask questions.

29 minutes ago, Thanos said:

Welcome to mlp fourms

So, I'm loving the option to multi-quote all of you (if it's not so annoying! lol sorry if it is) but thank you all so much! :3 I think my time here is going to be significantly better than it was all those years ago

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Moon Glow said:

So, I'm loving the option to multi-quote all of you (if it's not so annoying! lol sorry if it is) but thank you all so much! :3 I think my time here is going to be significantly better than it was all those years ago

I actually like when somebody pokes me when targeting the reply to me. That way I'm sure I won't miss it, due to notification. :)

I'm happy to hear that, have fun then! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I actually like when somebody pokes me when targeting the reply to me. That way I'm sure I won't miss it, due to notification. :)

I'm happy to hear that, have fun then! :yay:

Ohhhh! Makes sense :3 

Thank you again! :D Last time I was here it was 2012 or so LOL so much has changed - I'm excited

• Brohoof 1

My welcomes moon glow (i might be a little late) and the great and powerful trixie wish you a great stay in this site xD

If you want to be my friend be free to poke me or PM me at any time :3

I suppose a basic hello is best answered with the most basic of jokes;

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151110043652

I enjoy MLP roleplays as well - I can attest to the creativity and imagination of the people in the RP section (although I haven't had time as of late, which is a shame.)