Hi readers and listeners!

This is something suggested by our community, and I think it's a fantastic idea. Please use this thread to submit links or titles to stories you would suggest for a live reading. If you have a favorite reader, then you can suggest their name as well, but please keep in mind that the stories must be suitable for listeners the age of 13. Also keep in mind that longer stories may not be too appealing to the readers. I love Harry Potter, but it would take me  perhaps a thousand reading sessions to get through the series. ^ ^;

Thank you!

• Brohoof 5

How about Anthropology?

Spoiler

Humans.

Truth or myth? Ancient lost civilization or just an old pony's tale?

No pony has ever seen one, and most haven't even heard of them. But Lyra knows that these wonderful creatures are more than just old legends, and she's going to find out... and possibly drive her roommate insane in the process.

I greatly enjoyed this story and i am sure everypony would agree in some form.

• Smile 1

17 hours ago, Nye said:

How about Anthropology?

Reveal hidden contents

Humans.

Truth or myth? Ancient lost civilization or just an old pony's tale?

No pony has ever seen one, and most haven't even heard of them. But Lyra knows that these wonderful creatures are more than just old legends, and she's going to find out... and possibly drive her roommate insane in the process.

I greatly enjoyed this story and i am sure everypony would agree in some form.

Hehe, might as well start with the classics.

• Brohoof 2

I posted these awhile ago somewhere; I read these a few years ago so they should be good. They are a bit dark since they are horror stories but I don't think it's too graphic.

Into The Depths and From The Depths

• Brohoof 3

Such lovely community event ideas that draw me out of hiding to make new posts here and there, such sorcery this is. :ph3ar:

The Keepers of Discord is a classic that's not too long, but a very fun AU tale following the S2 premiere.

and

The Lazy Dragon of Dragonvale is a recent oneshot written in the format of a classic fairytale, it's quite charming.

• Brohoof 3

On 8/11/2018 at 2:02 AM, ~Chaotic Discord~ said:

Such lovely community event ideas that draw me out of hiding to make new posts here and there, such sorcery this is. :ph3ar:

The Keepers of Discord is a classic that's not too long, but a very fun AU tale following the S2 premiere.

and

The Lazy Dragon of Dragonvale is a recent oneshot written in the format of a classic fairytale, it's quite charming.

The Keepers of Discord was my first pony fic I read and the first time I realized that there was great potential in fan created stories in this universe. 

• Brohoof 2

Am I allowed to read a story myself? There's one I've liked, and it would give me a chance to voice a character I like, it's not very long either. Is that something that would be posted here?

8 hours ago, Toastypk said:

Am I allowed to read a story myself? There's one I've liked, and it would give me a chance to voice a character I like, it's not very long either. Is that something that would be posted here?

I would suggest you leave the story you want to have read here and one of the readers will pick it up. :)

On 9/9/2018 at 1:34 AM, ZePony said:

One of my Favorites: A Quest For Love: An Apple-Pear Family Story. It's a story that expands on the "Perfect Pear" episode. Soooo many feels 

Aww! Thanks so much for suggesting my story! Was going to suggest it here, but looks like you beat me to it! It is kind of long, but hopefully it gets read by somepony!  :)

On 9/9/2018 at 1:34 AM, ZePony said:

One of my Favorites: A Quest For Love: An Apple-Pear Family Story. It's a story that expands on the "Perfect Pear" episode. Soooo many feels 

I will be grabbing this one up to read it ... 

11 hours ago, PINOYPONY_30 said:

Aww! Thanks so much for suggesting my story! Was going to suggest it here, but looks like you beat me to it! It is kind of long, but hopefully it gets read by somepony!  :)

Yep. I’ll be tackling this one at some point this week. Good stuff!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jeric said:

I will be grabbing this one up to read it ... 

Yep. I’ll be tackling this one at some point this week. Good stuff!

Beyond happy. Thank you so much 😊