Banner by ~ SFyr

Why were the Student Creature Five chosen to be in the school?

This has been puzzling me since the very start of the season. Why would the Student 6 (excluding Sandbar) be chosen to attend the school? I mean why specially them? What's special about them? None of them have a relationship with the leaders. Well except Silverstream who is a niece to Queen Novo. I mean she looks like the easiest to understand because she's related to the queen (and Skystar's VA is expensive), but every other creature I'm at a loss.

Maybe there's no answer, but I think there should be. Why does Thorax pick Ocellus? Why does Prince Rutherford pick Yona? Why does Grandpa Gruff choose Gallus? And especially, why does Ember pick Smolder? Could they be chosen randomly? It seems too much of a coincidence to be random. What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

They were seen as not only representative of their communities but as being more open to new ideas, ideal traits as possible future leaders and forming closer ties with Equestria. Although it hasn't been specifically stated, the student 6 might be set up to inherit roles of authority once they're older, or at the very least positions of influence. Pinkie Pie currently serves as the Friendship Ambassador to Yakyakistan, but this sort of thing normally goes two ways, so a character such as Yona could one day serve as the Friendship Ambassador to Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:32 AM, MegaSean45 said:

Why does Thorax pick Ocellus? Why does Prince Rutherford pick Yona? Why does Grandpa Gruff choose Gallus? And especially, why does Ember pick Smolder? Could they be chosen randomly? It seems too much of a coincidence to be random. What do you think?

"The magic of friendship" brought them together. :P :grin: :fluttershy: B):mlp_smug: :pinkie:

Seriously though, if the magic of friendship brought the mane six together, and they all got their cutie marks together, the same thing is undeniably happening here. Wait until the season 8 finale, as there might be more on this that could be covered in there.

Edited by EpicEnergy
grammar

Badges