Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Puck's doodles and such

Pucksterv

6 hours ago, Usager said:

That is so cool, love the shadows. Have been rock ponies in the series yet?

Thanks! And not that I'm aware of really. Besides the CMC's rock ballad that one time?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, King Blanketfort said:

I think your artwork is so cute! Would you be willing to do an art trade? And if not, how much would you want for a piece? I'd like to see my OC in your style!

Remember that inquiries involving requests/trades/commissions are only to take place within their specific subsections. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Understood, but if he would have said yes, I'm sure he could have linked me to his post instead of me searching through the hundreds of posts to find his particular one. Just a thought. Only trying to make it easier. But, noted. Thank you.

Edited by King Blanketfort
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, King Blanketfort said:

I think your artwork is so cute! Would you be willing to do an art trade? And if not, how much would you want for a piece? I'd like to see my OC in your style!

Thank you so much! <3 I don't really do art trades (or more don't really have the time for it) unless it's with close friends. You can dm me about commissions tho ^^

1 minute ago, Tropical Melody said:

plus-one.gif.312dea4d6c47ca4e57f8165d5f71d228.gif

Can someone please explain how art trades work? Iamstupid.gif.7c7aa0027d183be530413d039466ce45.gif

You draw art for each other :) But this is getting offtopic so I'm gonna throw in some of my recent art to get it back on topicprotect.thumb.png.4ccfb0560b09785e39701b1bea9e6633.png

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...