Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Puck's doodles and such

Pucksterv

2 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

:wau: Your animation has a perfect cuteness to it! Smile is perfect. Shape of the eyes! The ear twitching! You are a master at this :o

I've only just started though o.o Thank you <3

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Pucksterv said:

I've only just started though o.o Thank you <3

I am looking forward to see more, of course.

But the main ingredients is there! I already know you can color and shade at a higher level than most artists.

I am basing my cuteness scale off Tails from Sonic 2's Beta title screen, which has the same elements (kinda). It has similar attributes, but it isn't animated. Your's better!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Hey hey, I'm back with new stuff! First of all, here is the finished animation from before:

iconbg.thumb.gif.6cb175ec4f0d0ed7d703e2d189bb5712.gif

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

nice and fluffy, very smooth animation too, great job

Hehe, thank you! A lot of hours in tryin to make it smooth o.o

8 hours ago, Pucksterv said:

Hey hey, I'm back with new stuff! First of all, here is the finished animation from before:

iconbg.thumb.gif.6cb175ec4f0d0ed7d703e2d189bb5712.gif

So 3Dish. So full of life! Looks so gooood :love:

I wish I could do some special dithering on this, to make it look like a 1994 video game. I will not do that. I have your fullest respect. I am just dreaming about it. @Pucksterv you are absolutely amazing with the pony art and shading, the inspiration is just so much to handle! :love:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

So 3Dish. So full of life! Looks so gooood :love:

I wish I could do some special dithering on this, to make it look like a 1994 video game. I will not do that. I have your fullest respect. I am just dreaming about it. @Pucksterv you are absolutely amazing with the pony art and shading, the inspiration is just so much to handle! :love:

Ah, thank you so much <3 Your compliments always make me smile <3

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Pucksterv said:

Ah, thank you so much <3 Your compliments always make me smile <3

You do commissions, right?

I'll keep you in mind for any future video game ideas I have. You simply have the colors, the gradient. And clearly, the animation skills to be one of the best options. I'll keep you in mind! And if I had some ideas I would show you before you had to make any commitments. It might not be your thing.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

You do commissions, right?

I'll keep you in mind for any future video game ideas I have. You simply have the colors, the gradient. And clearly, the animation skills to be one of the best options. I'll keep you in mind! And if I had some ideas I would show you before you had to make any commitments. It might not be your thing.

I do commissions, but I rarely open them since they take a long time. Plus I am not sure that my art would fit video games nor do I really have any expertise on game design/art/assets .

To keep things on topic, here is some other art I did recently:

wipychwinter.thumb.png.a78efe4358a999fc7bf7fd34a2501700.png  derpy_muffin.thumb.png.6781abcf86dcf0a80eac836d72f3ff97.png

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Pucksterv said:

I do commissions, but I rarely open them since they take a long time. Plus I am not sure that my art would fit video games nor do I really have any idea on how with game design/art.

I have special development tools that deal with the in-game art, its specific transformations required by the game, special effects, as well as a way to fix problems that many games today lack (what colors the pixels get when they are completely hidden by transparent pixels, something not even Photoshop can handle). These are home made tools that only I have access to.

Just, don't worry about it, I would run ideas by your first, before even starting. I can see you are very busy.