Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

"well, you've been here double the time, besides, the contest isn't about speed but endourance i believe, slow and steady wins the race as the saying goes" and with that she drank one more to reach 42

Trixie 42

*grumbles incoherently under her breath* then after drinking one more Trixie said
"if it isn't the blue ribbon hunter, haven't anyone told you blue clashes with your complexion?"

Trixie 43

asleep and talking.. right.. "sure thing applejack"  wasn't she supposed to represent honesty or smt?or maybe that was pinkie,she never cared enough for their elements, other than Twilight's of course
with a sigh she drank another one starting to feel the alcohol taking its toll

Trixie 45

" "if it isn't the blue ribbon hunter, haven't anyone told you blue clashes with your complexion?"
...how did she always end up fighting with everypony " 

:mlp_wat: Nope, Ah've no idea why that might be, Sugarcube 

Anyhoo, there's cider to get inside yer.

*raises mug*

Down the hatch

*slurps*

Aj=109

Edited by Dawnchaser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 4:27 AM, Lord Valtasar said:

"i think we all had some time to sober up, let us drink some more"

Trixie 47

Since it's been a while since the last post, you may post again.

28 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"Colorless cider tastes just as good, welcome back Twilight"
*Trixie raises her cup on Twilight's direction and then drinks it all in one go*

Trixie 49

Twilight drinks her 87th cider, starts flying and says "They see me drinkin! They love it! I know with my heart they think I'm flying drunk!"

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"oh twilight, how did you graduate flying school, haven't you heard of don't drink and fly?"

Trixie 50

Twilight drinks her 88th cider, starts flying and says "Well at least when I travel with friends I don't resent them for the full trip!"

• Brohoof 1

"where did this come from?, trust the friendship princess to get offended by friendly advice, FYI we were only fighting for half the trip, we even made a song for the first half but since you mentioned it let me give you a lesson for your book" *drinks a cup of cider before going on*
"Dear princess Twilight, today(or that day anyway) i learned that being too close with your friends can harm your relationship with them, but if your friendship survives the hardships it comes out even stronger than before"

Trixie 51

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"where did this come from?, trust the friendship princess to get offended by friendly advice, FYI we were only fighting for half the trip, we even made a song for the first half but since you mentioned it let me give you a lesson for your book" *drinks a cup of cider before going on*
"Dear princess Twilight, today(or that day anyway) i learned that being too close with your friends can harm your relationship with them, but if your friendship survives the hardships it comes out even stronger than before"

Trixie 51

Twilight drinks her 88th cider and says "I thought you would both be kissing eachother the full trip!"

• Brohoof 1

"sorry to burst your bubble princess, but we're friends and talking like that about us is quite imposing don't you think?" Trixie said as she drank another cup, it felt weird if not disturbing to have someone straight up tell you they had fantasies of you and your friends making out

Trixie 52

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"sorry to burst your bubble princess, but we're friends and talking like that about us is quite imposing don't you think?" Trixie said as she drank another cup, it felt weird if not disturbing to have someone straight up tell you they had fantasies of you and your friends making out

Trixie 52

Twilight drinks her 89th cider and says "But Starlight told me-"
Starlight: "OK! You've drank too much, Twilight!"
Twilight: "But you tole me that you're her-"
Starlight: "Best friend!"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"oof, thanks Starlight, she wouldn't listend to me, let's drink to that"

Trixie 53

Twilight drinks her 90th cider and says "You can't hide the truth for ever Starlight and Trixie!"
Starlight nervous laughs and says "yeah, about that!"

• Brohoof 1