Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

"i knew i was awesome, but it's always great when others recognize it aswel:sneer:, alright, time for a taste of the show," *drinks another mug and then pours a bit on that tumbleweed from earlier* "i'm gonna eat a flaming tumbleweed!" *she announces while trying to light a match*

Trixie:105

Ah think you'll need somethin' a little stronger than apple juice to light up that there tumbleweed. Maybe some of Granny Smith's moonshine would do the trick but the tumbleweed should be dry enough to light without needin' any help although you have just wetted it so maybe it won't light.

Let's hope you haven't awoken it.

4Pa9zdN.gif?format=1000w

Ah haven't looked at it closely enough to see if it's a resurrection fern or a normal weed, Ah guess we'll see what happens.

*watches soggy tumbleweed*

*slurps*

Aj=134

Edited by Dawnchaser

"What?.. er..  awaking it was my plan all along. The alcohol might help the ignition too but Trixie needs not such aid. She was just building up the suspence" *her horn starts glowing and the toumbleweed goes aflame. Trixie looks at ot with apprehension and lifts it up with her magic. Then in a single fluid motion. She devours it(teleporting it somewhere else the momment its not visible anymore)* "Tadaaa!"

The Great and Powerful Trixie: 106

"Don't worry Pinkie. Lots of ponies get overwhelmed by my amazing feats of awesomeness" *twitches her snout* "what's that smell? Something's burning" *she looks around and realization hits. She teleported a flaming tumbleweed without putting it out. It was under the table to be concealed. And the tablecloth had been torched* "hehe.. its a working act. Still running some tests" *she said and then. After taking a deep sip. She poured some cider on it to put the fire out*

The Clumsy and dangerous Trixie: 107

"Quick. Bring me the baloo.... are you messing with me? This is not a good time. The cider didn't do much." *trying to concetrate she inhales and exhales a bit slower. And then her horn is once again aglow and the fire seaced burning* "it was all part of the act of course. Don't panic everypony. Everything was completely under control"

Trixie: 108

2 minutes ago, Dawnchaser said:

Ah'm lost for words.

What'll you do fer an encore, raze a barn?

*sips*

Aj=136

"sorry, I didn't catch that" *Trixie takes a sip and perks closer*

Trixie 110

*whistles*

C'mon hat, Where'd you get to? Come to Momma.

*hat flies up from behind the bar and onto Applejack's head*

vector__applejack_14_by_estories-d8qqs3n

Who's my favourite hat? Yer shouldn't go hidin' like that, yer had me worried fer a moment.

*slurps*

Aj=138

Edited by Dawnchaser

":wau: how did... damn it, this town is always so full of imposibilities, speaking of, Pinkie, how do you feel about playing ten instruments at once in one of my shows? it'll have to be one away from ponyville though, since everypony here seems to act like it's something not unusual"

Trixie: 112

21 hours ago, ChB said:

Pinkie will be part of Trixie’s show? Sounds exciting. :) 

Fluttershy: 32

"not officially, she's among the spectators pretending to be one, i just hope she doesn't forget and actually just watch"
*drinks some cider*

21 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

:mlp_icwudt: Mah hat simply knows who's boss

*sips*

Aj=139

"hmm.. sounds like a simple levitating spell, you don't have those of course, but what if you had somepony do it for you, thinking it will impress Trixie, it's a good trick, but you're competing with a proffessional here"

*finishes her mug and grabs another*

Trixie 113

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Hmm.. sounds like a simple levitating spell, you don't have those of course, but what if you had somepony do it for you, thinking it will impress Trixie, it's a good trick, but you're competing with a proffessional here"

Did you just say "prof-fessional"? :mlp_huh:

*smiles and slurps another cider*

Aj=140

8 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

Did you just say "prof-fessional"? :mlp_huh:

*smiles and slurps another cider*

Aj=140

"Trixie is the Greatest and Powerfulest pony across the land, she doesn't concern herself with puny grammar issues, and "yer" countryisms are exactly that, so i don't see how you'll be in a position to judge anyway"

the Proud and Gramarless Trixie: 114

Shorely the perfect pony would have perfect grammar?

Ah'm jus' a country girl and y'all can take me as Ah am, Ah don't make out Ah'm something Ah'm not.

*slurps*

*belches*

Oops, Ah beg yer pardon.

Better out than in :mlp_lie:

Aj=141