Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

"Trixie has no issues with simpler folk... until they try to critisize her first, for something they do themselves no less then Trixie will defend herself.. but lets not trot that path, you have to understand that keeping my image is very important for my job"

Trixie: 115

*Trixie started wondering what could that mean, was it some sort of countryism? or was she maybe teasing her into thinking it one? she decided to go the safe route and change the subject*
"yeah.. you know, I always wondered how it'd be to work on a farm, it's not the life for me as i learned when i worked at a rockfarm, but apples? they can become so many different things, from eating them as they are, to drinks and baked goods, everything, just starting from a little seed, with just time sun and water, if you think about it, that's a hell of a magic trick you're pulling every day, and yet people think it simple work"

the evasive and phillosophical Trixie 118

*sometimes silence is better than saying the wrong things, Trixie was content to just sit and drink silently, who says drinking always has to be a loud afair, it usually is, but it doesn't have to, it is said that the great wizards of old would mull their drinks to not let it affect their magic, but then other's adopted that technique just so they can drink more, weird where some silence can take your mind to sometimes... this cider was so good it'd be a disservice to mull it, so she just drank it as is, and light up her horn just to test if she was still able to*

the Silent and Contemplating Trixie: 119

"Oh dont worry pinkie. I'm fine. I just dont think drinking is meant to be a solo thing"

"Discord? Now that you mention it he hasnt been around lately. Maybe fluttershy will know"

Trixie 122