Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

"dunno how it was made, but it was made the right way, that's for sure, it tastes heavenly, and after 150 mugs, i'm kind of an expert, lets drink some more" *raises glass* 
Trixie 150

Just now, Dawnchaser said:

48? How'd you reckon that?

200 minus 179 is 21 :mlp_yeehaa:

*slurps and slams down empty mug*

..or maybe just 20 now

Aj=180

"maybe, but those 180 mugs are in your belly, not mine. i need to change that, let's have some more"
Trixie 153

"let's see, i'll have to make my calculations right for this" *stares at her hooves intently* "one, two... oh, it's impossible, i'll just drink until somepony announces me the winner"

Trixie 154

"the best" sounds alot like "Trixie", but i'll admit drinking so much is not among the top things in my vast field of expertise. so we'll have to wait and see, not giving up until the last minute is though, so let the drinking resume"

Trixie 155

Ah've been to Canterlot

Ah've been to Manehatten

Ah can name ten things

That you keep inside a pen...

*stamps hoof on the table three times* Pigs!

*swigs*

Aj=184

Your turn Trixie, name somethin' yer keep in a pen, an' stamp yer hoof three times before yer say it.

Edited by Dawnchaser

• 4 weeks later...

*Trixie slowly opens her drowsy* "this is not my wagon" she thought, not sure if she said that outloud, after a few seconds, she recognized the place, she mush have passed out while drinking Cider hoping no one noticed, she decided to act like it didn't happen even if they did
"can i have some peanut butter crackers with my next one? drinking in an empty stomach is no good after all, and Trixe must take care of her Great and Powerful self"

The Wasted and Hangover Trixie: 158

*thinking of a way to keep her great and powerful facade image she hits a dead end*
"truth is.. i... I was..  I was walking through the everfree forest on my way here, and poison joke took my voice, yes, that's what it was"
*quickly takes a long sip from her cider to avoid talking more*

Trixie 160

*Trixie got the feeling that she didn't mean it, and it was some kind of sarcasm, but since she didn't openly contradict her, that was enough, she'd take it*
"good, now let's drink some more, i have some catching up to do"

Trixie 161