Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

"or maybe we're not saved just yet,*sigh* anyway.. how was the other side of that portal Twilight? i heard there is another Trixie there, is she as Great and Powerful as the one here?"

Trixie 54

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"or maybe we're not saved just yet,*sigh* anyway.. how was the other side of that portal Twilight? i heard there is another Trixie there, is she as Great and Powerful as the one here?"

Trixie 54

Twilight drinks her 91st cider and says "I never really met her much, I only saw her at one of these things that they call 'vending machienes'!"

• Brohoof 1

"a master of machines then, i knew she would be awesome" drinking another, she decided that this should be her last for tonight or she might end up blurting things she shouldn't, and Twilight over here seemed pretty eager to catch any slip and weave it in her shipping

Trixie 55

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"a master of machines then, i knew she would be awesome" drinking another, she decided that this should be her last for tonight or she might end up blurting things she shouldn't, and Twilight over here seemed pretty eager to catch any slip and weave it in her shipping

Trixie 55

Twilight drinks her 92nd cider, pushes Trixie and Starlight together, making them kiss and says "There you go!"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i could, but drinking alone is not much fun, you should join us ChB, grab a player and come drink, there's cider aplenty
*sigh* "the world cup is stressing me, so many poor ponies have been just erased, it's nice to be able to come here and drink in their memory... *raises a glass* Gone, but not forgotten"

Trixie 60

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Dawnchaser said:

Hey Twily, sounds like yer thinker than you drunk you are. Maybe have some water before yer hurt yerself.

*swigs*

Aj=114

Twily downs her 96th cider "Relax Applejack! I have drunked more *hic* than this and been fine!"

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Dawnchaser said:

This here contest is slower than a month of Sundays.

*sips*

Aj=115

"I know right, Apple Jack! Maybe The Great and powerful trixie should call herself the lazy and sleepy trixie!"
Twily drinks her 97th cider

• Brohoof 2

On 10/12/2018 at 5:16 PM, Trix or Treat? said:

i could, but drinking alone is not much fun, you should join us ChB, grab a player and come drink, there's cider aplenty

Okay, sure! :) 

Ummm...guess I'm going to take another sip...if that's okay.

Fluttershy: 2