Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

"Oh don't be like that. Maybe Pinkie the fearless would be more willing to get chopped then. How do you feel about being the one who does the chopping?"

Trixie 138

"well, sinceย you're not volunteeringย i can't go through with it i'm afraid, aย Chainsaw is too repulsiveย for Trixie's hooves and i have to look perfect at all times. it's no big deal, many ideas get trashed, it's part of the job"

Trixie 140

"Another Trixie huh? you just gave me a splendid idea*pulls a notepad out of her hat and starts scribbling intensively* how could i not have seen that til now, it'll be the perfect act, I'll make those Las Pegasus good-for-nothing-tricksters boil withย envy, and I will finally be recognized as the Great mare i am"

the Great and Powerful Trixie 141

"No no. There can only be one Great and powerful Trixie.. what pond is that though. I wonder... anyway. What i had in mind was the same trick you didย when i was under that amulet's spell.someย  Make up and some atitude and voila! Are you willing to take the part?"

Trixie 142

"an apple? i know you're an advocate, but apples don't look likeย horns.
you didn't seem to have a problem when you did it to trick me, but i can see that was a.. different case. alright, i won't bring it up again"
*takes a bite off the carrot and washes it down with some cider*

Trixie 144

-As she sipped once more. She entered that stage of drukedness where you lips just unlock and start saying things you thougt you'd tell no one-

"You know.. Growing up i thought i'll go to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. Even back then I wanted to be a great magician. But when i told my father. he beat it out of me. Or so he thought. We were too poor to waste resources to go to Canterlot. Even if tuition was covered by a scholarshipย so he didnt even let me try. That day i ran from home. Thinking i could go by myself. I havent been back since"

*takes a long sip*

ย 

Trixie 146

5 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

Seems a shame for yerr, but sounds as if we're the opposite. Once an Apple, always an Apple, yer can never get away

*sips*

Aj=174

"Haven't you ever tried. Or even wondered? What could you become out there in the world?"

Trixie 147

"Bigย cities are a great place to pass through. But living in one isnt really ideal indeed. But just imagine having celestia and the best wizards teach you magic. all the tricks i could perform. endless crouds would cheer and say they saw the greatest show of their lives" *ponders silently for a while then dozes off to sleep with a big smile across her face*

Trixie 148

"yeah. it's always great when your hard work is appreciated, i just hope that grease and sweat didn't make it into the actual cider" *eyes her cup suspiciously* "forgive me, i didn't mean to offend, it's just theย weird connections the dizzy head makes"

Trixie 149