Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

"oh i keep drinking, but for some reason the gap doesn't shrink, weird:confused: oh well... the ciders tastes great, so we're all be winners in the end" *after a long sip, she slams an empty mug on the table* "might as well get as many as i can while it lasts, one more!"
Trixie 162

• Brohoof 1

"dishonest? hmpf it was merely a test to see if you were keeping an eye on the competition. hmm yes, that's what it was, i was not tipsy at all, so let's have that 168th.. hic. wait, that's... 169th"

Trixie 169

• Brohoof 1

"Just testing"? Ah don't see any cows around but Ah can smell BS.

Don' try ter cover yer tracks, Hun. 

We all make mistakes from time to time, ain't nobody gonna mind if yer admit it.

Now quit yer yammerin' an' keep drinkin'

*slurps*

Aj=197

• Brohoof 1

"wait, wha.. how.. *sigh* alright alright.. i kinda passed my limits there.. just don't tell anyone about it ok? please. i have an image to uphold. i'm fine now, so let's have a few more"
Trixie 170

• Brohoof 1

"my image is very closely connected to my job, after the disaster that was my first visit in ponyville, i lost that image, and with it the viability of my job, it was very hard rebuilding it, after so long, for the first time in my life i am actually a hero and saved everyone, i did something for a change, so i'll be damned if i let them see me weak again.
ponies are like that sometimes, when they see you at your lowest, they trot all over you. and when they see you as successful. they talk as if they were cheering for you all along, like they were not the same ponies that drove me to farming stones so they can throw them at me.
after pretending for so long, somewhere along the way, it became who i am, what i show is what i strive to be.. a better pony
sorry.. it just came out like that, i didn't mean to drown the mood, it must be the drink getting to me. but what the hell, i'm up for two or three more"
Trixie: 171

• Brohoof 1

Fair points Hun, all ponies are capable of behavin' how they shouldn't.

Maybe there's scope for somewhere in the middle though?

Maybe set the dial to '5' and be a little less intense :mlp_huh:

Although some ponies jus' like the limelight an' attention. "Horses for courses" if yer like.

*sips*

Aj=199

• Brohoof 1

"they say Starswirl once said, 'aim for the moon, and you might land among the stars', the star is in my cutie mark and the moon in my name, it's weaved into who i am, i'll try to be the best me no matter what, and acting like it is the first step, let's drink to a bright future, be it humble or glamourous, but today is your time to be a star, congratulations on your victory" *takes one more mug ands Applejack her 200th* "let's meet again and drink some in the future under less intense circumstances"

Trixie 172 (or near enough)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

*trixie is startled by Fluttershy* "you're always so quiet i didn't notice you were here, guess it's never too lake for some more cider, cheers"

Trixie: 173

It’s good to see you too, Trixie! :squee:

*Sips*

Fluttershy: 34