Bright and Glorious Day to Everypony!

Janicethelight

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through a friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Accidentally through work XD

Hello there.  Everyone can call me Janice if they wish, or Hope since that is my OC pony name.  It's wonderful to be here.  I became a pegasister somewhere between season 2 and 3 when I saw what is seen as the worst episode of the show by most (Mysterious Mare Do Well) while working at my daycare, getting cots down before nap, and I loved what I saw, and I wanted to know more.  I am now a huge fan and have helped other people find the show amazing as well, including a friend who showed me this site.  I can't believe I never knew this was here.  My goodness!  Well, better late than never.  I am 29, live in the Midwest, work at a daycare, working toward a teaching degree.  My favorite pony is Fluttershy, a favorite princess is Princess Cadence, and I have cosplayed her often.  I also love Derpy.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

• Brohoof 8

2 minutes ago, Starlightglimmerfan19 said:

Your welcome bro  always great to meet new people here and to welcome you to the forums I friended you to. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Good evening, Janice, and welcome to the MLP Forums! It's great to have you here. :grin:

So you were a day care employee at one point? I suppose this was an inevitability, then; the children there were bound to rub off on you in some capacity. :D Either way, I'm glad that you've discovered MLPF! If there's anything that these forums excel in, it's hospitality, so I'm sure you'll feel welcomed and accepted in the time you choose to spend here.

Either way, have a great time out there, Janice! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :grin:

9 hours ago, Janicethelight said:

Hello there.  Everyone can call me Janice if they wish, or Hope since that is my OC pony name.  It's wonderful to be here.  I became a pegasister somewhere between season 2 and 3 when I saw what is seen as the worst episode of the show by most (Mysterious Mare Do Well) while working at my daycare, getting cots down before nap, and I loved what I saw, and I wanted to know more.  I am now a huge fan and have helped other people find the show amazing as well, including a friend who showed me this site.  I can't believe I never knew this was here.  My goodness!  Well, better late than never.  I am 29, live in the Midwest, work at a daycare, working toward a teaching degree.  My favorite pony is Fluttershy, a favorite princess is Princess Cadence, and I have cosplayed her often.  I also love Derpy.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: Through a friend
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Accidentally through work XD

Welcome to the forums @Janicethelight! I hope you will find new friends..oh wait, I am sure you will, this place is awesome!