Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm here to share my embarrassing secrets.

Br O N Y

I did and still do a lot of weird stuff, and I'm here to make you feel better about the embarrassing stuff you did or do. I for instance had to look up how to spell the word "embarrassing" before posting this topic, no joke. I'm not a super active or super well known user, so I'am curious if I get any questions at all, but I'm sure it'll be really funny.

For more serious questions, I'm a huge chemistry nerd who does experiment on his own, but I also had some drug problems in the past, so if you wanna know what this is like, feel free to ask.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Pucksterv said:

Favourite element of the Periodic table? :3

That must be Bromine, horrible to deal with but looks super cool.

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Best tank?

The tank made out of metal? Lol, I only heard that some tanks use munition made out of depleated uranium, cause it's almost twice as dense as lead, pretty cool, right?

• Brohoof 1

I always look at Google translate before posting some uncommon words, so you're not the only one. :catface:

1. Why do you like chemistry?

2. What kind of experiment did you do?

3. What chemistry-related jod do you have?

(You can choose not to answer the 3rd question if it's a bit to personal)

4 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

I always look at Google translate before posting some uncommon words, so you're not the only one. :catface:

1. Why do you like chemistry?

2. What kind of experiment did you do?

3. What chemistry-related jod do you have?

(You can choose not to answer the 3rd question if it's a bit to personal)

1. It feels like you know secrets of the universe, and you can test everything you read about chemistry if you have the chemicals. And I love building molecules, I often look at a medication from the pharmacy and think "I could make that myself if I wanted", which is so awesome.

2. I started with inorganic stuff, like thermite, pyrotech stuff, and later organic chemistry, which is much harder, cause the organic molecules can decompose easily. But I mostly just make organic compounds, like trying to make certain meds myself or changing an antidepressant I got precribed and have left over.

3. I just got out of school, so I have no job, I'am 21. After a burnout that made me suicidal, I decided to chill at home for a year and recover, but I hope I can get a job where I can develope meds to help people.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

Can I just

Silently post this

(I found it on Pinterest ;w;)

5E0A3664-F865-456E-847E-25E4B9A94427.thumb.png.fb1cb511db145f1ce84dcbc61039a1a5.png

This is an "ask" thread. You know, for asking questions. :P

Wow! That's incredibly amazing that you can actually do chemistry yourself! How do you do that? Like, make the actual molecules? Don't you need special equipment for that? Details, please! I've always had a pretty big fascination into chemistry myself, but never followed through on it because I always just thought it was sciency only stuff!

...and  more importantly, How have you been doing? Haven't seen you around lately!