Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will they leak another season again?

FirePuppy

I hope not! Last year, they did.

What was leaked: Seven episodes of Season 8, all episode synopsises for that season, some Equestria Girls shorts, and some other stuff

Trust me, it spoiled almost everything!

I'd like to see the season 9 synopsises and titles just to see what we're running into! But no early release episodes. Those I'd rather see in regular release dates when they're full and complete! ;)

2 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

I'd like to see the season 9 synopsises and titles just to see what we're running into! But no early release episodes. Those I'd rather see in regular release dates when they're full and complete! ;)

I know you do, but like in Seasons 6 and 7 (and probably most earlier seasons as well), you'll just have to wait month by month for the synopsises. I remember when Buckball Season confirmed both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie main roles in late July 2016, and Starlight got Uncommon Bond in September 2017 (likely due to Sunburst getting nothing in Season 7 until then).

Are you talking about it airing in Australia? It's technically not a leak even if it was earlier since it was done officially through a TV channel.

8 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

I know you do, but like in Seasons 6 and 7 (and probably most earlier seasons as well), you'll just have to wait month by month for the synopsises. I remember when Buckball Season confirmed both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie main roles in late July 2016, and Starlight got Uncommon Bond in September 2017 (likely due to Sunburst getting nothing in Season 7 until then).

After what happened last year, Hasbrah probably upped their email security, so leaks this time are pretty much very slim! They're probably prepared!

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Are you talking about it airing in Australia? It's technically not a leak even if it was earlier since it was done officially through a TV channel.

He's talking about the season 8 leak back last year December

• Brohoof 1

Just now, MegaSean45 said:

He's talking about the season 8 leak back last year December

Ah, I thought he was talking about something else. My bad.

• Brohoof 1

I'd hope Hasbro has done something to improve their security! :sunny: I'm more worried about the foreign airings, like the newest information about a few episodes airing first in their Swedish dub. I can already imagine the series finale being aired somewhere months before the English version premieres. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

29 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

No, I'm talking about what Hasbro did last Christmas, when the leaked some of those Season 8 episodes without even finishing them.

• Brohoof 1

If they do, I only hope fellow bronies who watch leaks can correctly put non-spoilery titles in their threads and avoid spoilering threads not dedicated to leaks.

Some of us want to watch only finished episodes.

I hope they don't leak another season! Unfortunately, I'm probably wrong in saying that, since MLP has done nothing but get information leaked. The movie got leaked, season 8 got leaked, G5 got leaked (slightly, and it's unconfirmed), what do you think will happen next? Season 9 gets leaked.

6 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

I hope they don't leak another season! Unfortunately, I'm probably wrong in saying that, since MLP has done nothing but get information leaked. The movie got leaked, season 8 got leaked, G5 got leaked (slightly, and it's unconfirmed), what do you think will happen next? Season 9 gets leaked.

Honestly, I have no idea what Hasbro is doing. If they leak another Pinkie Pie episode, I'd definitely go for that.

• Brohoof 1