Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What word do you want to say right NOW.

Dashy 4 Ever

Spherochromatism

For some reason, I always forget what it means and I shouldn't since it's present in cassegrain telescopes, especially in UV wavelengths. Basically it describes how spherical aberration varies with wavelength. I will probably forget this tomorrow. lol :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

POSER!

Why is there a word count requirement for this topic? Should be in forum games.
I want to shout Poser because all of a sudden my "woke' friends love Steven Universe, yet when I tried getting them into it they called the show stupid, infantile, and other non-forum friendly hate words.

• 2 weeks later...

What word do I want to say right now?  Well, considering that I had an appointment at the DMV this morning to make a change to my license, but when I got up to the counter, I had a full blown panic attack and had to run out of there and race back home to the forums, the only place where my pathetic ass feels safe, I'd say the one word I want to say right now is

rage-face.jpg

• 2 months later...

WAWA. Whoever came up with the idea to name a town that deserves something. I don't know if it's a slap to the face or award for making the most unintentionally hilarious name for a town I've ever seen.

WAWA. 

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen
Apparently Wawa stations are named after a town in Pennsylvania.