Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Salg Arrives

Salg

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A friend recommended the show and I watched it way back when Hasbro let us post whole episodes on YouTube. Back in 2009. Happier times.

Hi, everyone, The Salg arrives. I'm a former lurker of the brony community. I've been a fan since there were, oh... probably only five episodes in general release, back in late 2009 or early 2010. I've never talked much to the brony community, but I exist. I'm kinda shy, and I've only recently worked up the nerve to join an MLP website like this one. So, hi.

• Brohoof 3

Hi and welcome to the forums!

It's always great to see former lurkers stepping from the shadows and becoming visible part of the community ^_^ Make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, folks around here are super friendly and helpful, no need to feel shy

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, a bitter lime said:

haylo

also the horses came stampeding in on oct 10 2010, btw

Right, I stand corrected. For some reason, I thought it was 2009. Dunno why.

3 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Hi and welcome to the forums!

It's always great to see former lurkers stepping from the shadows and becoming visible part of the community ^_^ Make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, folks around here are super friendly and helpful, no need to feel shy

Thanks. I've been here and looked around a few times before, it seems a nice place. 

• Brohoof 1