Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Singing MLP songs in public?

w1kk3d

Does anyone do this? I do :) it's even cooler, mostly I just need to say "Three months of winter coolness" and other people will usually chime in! But does anyone sing the songs around other people? Maybe friends and such? Or walking through Walmart and burst out into song!

Does anyone do this? I do :) it's even cooler, mostly I just need to say "Three months of winter coolness" and other people will usually chime in! But does anyone sing the songs around other people? Maybe friends and such? Or walking through Walmart and burst out into song!

That's pretty awesome, being able to have people break into song like that. Usually, if I'm not walking down my street with giggle at the Ghostie blasting on my iPod's speakers, I'm humming a few bars of Winter Wrap Up or, more recently, Becoming Popular (Rarity's newest solo).

That's pretty awesome, being able to have people break into song like that.

There are a lot of bronies where I live. I'm in Oregon, so most people are gamers! And iMy Little Pony is almost associated with gaming here! t least every gamer I know is a brony!

There are a lot of bronies where I live. I'm in Oregon, so most people are gamers! And iMy Little Pony is almost associated with gaming here! t least every gamer I know is a brony!

You lucky thing! What I wouldn't give to live in a Bronipolis, a utopia of love and tolerance, where the streets are lined with cupcakes and the songs of my people are sung dawn 'til dusk!

I literally ran around school singing "winter wrap up" and people chimed in. Those who joined me are now my best friends.

That is basically the best thing ever! :wub:

I literally ran around school singing "winter wrap up" and people chimed in. Those who joined me are now my best friends.

Kinda wish I was still in high school. I might would try that. As it is, I don't really sing in public but I do sometimes get songs stuck in my head and I'll hum them.

I drove down the street blasting Equestria Girls. Got a lot of weird looks :P

I drive around blasting MLP music all the time with over 1000 watts of pure audio goodness but nopony seems to notice. Maybe it's not loud enough. :P
  • Brohoof 2

I whistle the tunes all the time, but as for singing them out loud, I generally do rase my voice above a quiet undertone.

Better to let the world think I can't sing than to open my mouth and confirm it.

My bronies and I sing a lot while playing Smash Bros. Pony related or otherwise. Maybe it's a spell that brings victory? We don't know.

Other than that Winter Wrap Up comes into my mind often.

I never sang before, But I sure do now! I'm a cashier at Wal-Mart and when my line goes down I sing to my self wile I do face up Err I mean clean my register. also when I get those rude customers who talk on there phone the hole time I hum loudly to my self. It helps the depression a LOT.

• Brohoof 1